I will be a yummy mummy!

Well done on your weight loss that's great news,you are so close to goal now :0) sorry to hear bout the row with the OH before work,hope the shift went ok :0)

ruby555love said:
I've got the maintenance man coming!! Great!! I've got no weeklies left as I had that much of a binge on the weekend. Disappointed in myself!! Graze boxes coming this week too!! I'm due on tomorrow which is why I had a mega binge. I don't know what to do as I can't live without my weeklies lol!! Just right the week off? X

Sorry to hear bout your ceiling..we had that in our bathroom from a leak from the bathroom in the flat above us! Hope it gets sorted ok.Don't write the week off,keep going,when I struggle I add extra zero point veg to my dinner and have fruit in the evening plus low pointed dinners so still got points to snack in the evening. Hope this helps :0)

Wow fantastic loss well done you! X

bulldogdaisy said:
Well done on your weight loss that's great news,you are so close to goal now :0) sorry to hear bout the row with the OH before work,hope the shift went ok :0)

Thanks Hun :) how did you get on? I need to find your diary! Work was ok, went quick which is always good on nights x

Well I am very happy now :) 3.5lbs lost and received 2 letters today both inviting me to interviews - one at college and one at the job I applied for :-D
Made up with Dave and we're off to the cinema soon - think I might even treat myself to some Ben and Jerrys or something!!!
Hope everyone is having a good day x x

ruby555love said:
I've got the maintenance man coming!! Great!! I've got no weeklies left as I had that much of a binge on the weekend. Disappointed in myself!! Graze boxes coming this week too!! I'm due on tomorrow which is why I had a mega binge. I don't know what to do as I can't live without my weeklies lol!! Just right the week off? X

I would start a fresh hun, sometimes we all need a binge - I had mine last week! You've got it out of your system now just move on x x

lilbabyfish said:
Thanks Hun :) how did you get on? I need to find your diary! Work was ok, went quick which is always good on nights x

Hi I lost 3lb so am happy :0) my diary isn't exciting lol but feel free to come have a look,am glad your shift went quickly for you :0)

lilbabyfish said:
Well I am very happy now :) 3.5lbs lost and received 2 letters today both inviting me to interviews - one at college and one at the job I applied for :-D
Made up with Dave and we're off to the cinema soon - think I might even treat myself to some Ben and Jerrys or something!!!
Hope everyone is having a good day x x

Have a lovely time at the cinema,am glad you two have made up :0) I was tempted to get the small ben and jerrys tubs the other day but I didn't know how many pps they were!well done on two interviews,that's great news :0) when are they both?

Thanks Hun. I've messed up today too really!! Ahhh will just have to see how Friday goes : / x

ruby555love said:
Thanks Hun. I've messed up today too really!! Ahhh will just have to see how Friday goes : / x

You've had a lot on with your leaking ceiling! Don't worry bout it I always turn to food when I'm stressed lol x x

Well done on your loss, that's fab! What are you off to see at the Cinema? Hubby and I went to see American Pie last week, was good but was slightly disappointed with it, not as funny as the Wedding. Enjoy!

BlondeGem said:
Well done on your loss, that's fab! What are you off to see at the Cinema? Hubby and I went to see American Pie last week, was good but was slightly disappointed with it, not as funny as the Wedding. Enjoy!

Thanks hun :) we went to see the dictator was so funny! Haven't seen any of the American pie films so not much point in me going to see that one lol so many good films coming out over the next few weeks tho! :) x

Used 20 weeklies today! But so worth it had a great afternoon, Starbucks, cinema and then Nandos :) now tucked up in bed ready for work again at 7! X x

bulldogdaisy said:
Have a lovely time at the cinema,am glad you two have made up :0) I was tempted to get the small ben and jerrys tubs the other day but I didn't know how many pps they were!well done on two interviews,that's great news :0) when are they both?

I've got one next Monday and one on the 13th of June, so nervous haven't had an interview in nearly 5 years!!! X

Monday's food!

Didn't have breakfast as I was in bed after my night shift!

Dinner
Warburtons thin (3pp)
2 dairylea light slices (2pp)
WW ready salted crisps (2pp)
Banana

Tea - Nandos!
Veggie burger (10pp)
Spicy rice (5pp)
Macho peas (5pp)
Vanilla ice cream (6pp)

Snacks
Starbucks peach and rasp muffin (9pp)
Latte (3pp)
Options (1pp)
2 WW ginger cookies (2pp)

Total - 48pp!!!! - WI day treat!
28 dailies / 20 weeklies
29 weeklies remaining!

lilbabyfish said:
You've had a lot on with your leaking ceiling! Don't worry bout it I always turn to food when I'm stressed lol x x

Ate the whole graze box too lol!!! Urghh what's wrong with me, I'm like a human Hoover lol!! I love the cinema but I have to have popcorn & minstrels if I go.. It's the law!! Out for lunch tomorrow but will be doing about 2-3 hrs pram walking. Did a couple of hours today.. Probably won't make a difference!! X

lilbabyfish said:
Used 20 weeklies today! But so worth it had a great afternoon, Starbucks, cinema and then Nandos :) now tucked up in bed ready for work again at 7! X x

Glad you had a great afternoon and the film was good :0)

Back