I will be a yummy mummy!

ruby555love said:
Ate the whole graze box too lol!!! Urghh what's wrong with me, I'm like a human Hoover lol!! I love the cinema but I have to have popcorn & minstrels if I go.. It's the law!! Out for lunch tomorrow but will be doing about 2-3 hrs pram walking. Did a couple of hours today.. Probably won't make a difference!! X

My graze box is coming tomorrow but i'll be at work til 8 so won't get it til I get home :-(
I did well at the cinema I normally have Ben and Jerry or pick n mix! So did well to not have anything while I was in there! The walking will help I'm planning on doing a fair bit of buggy walking at the end of the week on my days off x x

I'm off the wagon... Failure lol!! Hopefully be back on tomorrow lol x

lilbabyfish said:
My graze box is coming tomorrow but i'll be at work til 8 so won't get it til I get home :-(
I did well at the cinema I normally have Ben and Jerry or pick n mix! So did well to not have anything while I was in there! The walking will help I'm planning on doing a fair bit of buggy walking at the end of the week on my days off x x

Am going to look into ordering mine tomorrow :0) Shame you have to wait till the evening for your one! And well done on being good at the cinema :0)

lilbabyfish said:
Well I've lost 3.5lbs this week :) very pleased with that!!!! In the 11s now!! X x

Wow well done hunny! Soooo gd! In the 11's yay! I cannot wait to get in the 11's!!! How are you hunny xxxx

emmaedes said:
Wow well done hunny! Soooo gd! In the 11's yay! I cannot wait to get in the 11's!!! How are you hunny xxxx

Thanks hunny! I'm alright, having a few problems at home but i'll survive lol! How are you? X x x

lilbabyfish said:
Thanks hunny! I'm alright, having a few problems at home but i'll survive lol! How are you? X x x

:( o no! Hope ur ok bbe. I'm all gd tnx xxxx

Trying to be good today after thorntons ice cream, curly fries & a BBQ wrap yesterday... Bloody going out for lunch in the sun lol!! X

ruby555love said:
Trying to be good today after thorntons ice cream, curly fries & a BBQ wrap yesterday... Bloody going out for lunch in the sun lol!! X

Nope, I'm right off the wagon!! Back on it on the weekend. I need to get it out of my system x

ruby555love said:
Nope, I'm right off the wagon!! Back on it on the weekend. I need to get it out of my system x

I can't stop eating either! Ordered my graze box it came yday and iv eaten 3/4s of it :(

Chelley said:
I can't stop eating either! Ordered my graze box it came yday and iv eaten 3/4s of it :(

I had a graze box Monday & ate the lot lol!! It's that time of the month & I always slip.. Big stylee at this time, well since having a baby as my hormones are all over the place still lol x

For all the rubbish that I have eaten this week... I've lost 1/2 lb!! Chuffed with that. Starting swimming next week so hoping for a better loss x

ruby555love said:
For all the rubbish that I have eaten this week... I've lost 1/2 lb!! Chuffed with that. Starting swimming next week so hoping for a better loss x

Well done hun, told you all that walking would help! X x

Sorry I've been a bit MIA ladies, not being having a great time at the mo, food wise been 100% though! Managed not to comfort eat for once! Will be back soon :) x x

lilbabyfish said:
Sorry I've been a bit MIA ladies, not being having a great time at the mo, food wise been 100% though! Managed not to comfort eat for once! Will be back soon :) x x

Sorry to hear things aren't so great,look forward to having you back with us! Well done on staying 100% with food :0)

Hope you're doing ok. Staying 100% is great, well done

Well done for sticking to it that's fab, hope things resolve themselves soon! X

Back