I will be a yummy mummy!

Thanks everybody :) right I'm back!!! Had a very strange week and not been very happy, long and short of it is thought me and Dave were going to split up! But lots of talking has been done and think things are resolved so we're trying to get back on track now. Stayed all plan but feel like I've gained as I've been having 'tummy troubles' this week! Going to WI tomorrow morning instead of Monday as its my grandma's 70th birthday tomorrow and I want to be able to eat cake and stuff without having to worry about WI the following morning! Think I will just stick to Sundays then as we usual have a bit of a family gathering on a Sunday afternoon where there is always cake or pudding present!
Discovered new warburtons pittas yesterday they are awesome for making pizza! Only 4pp so more than the WW wraps but make a much better pizza base :) and stocked up on mini milks to munch on during this gorgeous weather!
Spend the day in Sherwood Forest yesterday with Poppy and Dave it was lovely did plenty of walking and got a bit burnt! Suffering today tho with hayfever and migraine boo!
Afternoon of football for me as my beloved Sheffield United try and get promoted eek do nervous sure I'll have no nails left by 5 o clock this afternoon!
Hope everyone is well, sorry for my rambling!!!
X x

A few pics from yesterday's adventure

image-864371102.jpg

image-3134524020.jpg

image-3716559348.jpg

image-647745676.jpg

Aww i'm soo glad that you and Dave have sorted through things,we all go through rough patches and i'm pleased to hear you've come out of it the other side :0) those pictures look great! Thanks for sharing! Hope you have fun for your Grandma's birthday,sounds like a good idea to change your wi day,good luck for tomorrow,sorry to hear you had tummy troubles.

Well did my WI this morning and lost 1lb, pleased with that after my tummy troubles this week! Hoping for a bigger loss next week tho, disappointed with only a 6.5lb loss in 4 weeks tbh x x

lilbabyfish said:
Well did my WI this morning and lost 1lb, pleased with that after my tummy troubles this week! Hoping for a bigger loss next week tho, disappointed with only a 6.5lb loss in 4 weeks tbh x x

Don't be disappointed!! That's great!! I'm losing weight really slowly & that's exactly how I like it!! I've been rubbish in may!!! Weight has gone down though so that's the main thing. I'm back to my boy waking every hour so I'm shattered & need sweet things/carbs to keep me going!! Had some galia melon today which was very yum x

Omg ladies I have seriously lost the plot please give me a massive kick up the bum! Haven't tracked anything for the last 2 days and eaten lots of crap! HELP ME!! Losing my motivation in a big way :-( x x

hey hun,

im the same atm!!! like yesterday! i tracked it all......and had an amzingly good 100% daily pp's! and then hello crisps, mcdonalds milkshake!! lol! why why why!!!!

draw a line, start a fresh! ignore the last few days! you have had a hard time recently so dont beat yourself up!!! :)

xxx

I'm the same too!! I'm good all day use my points then 7pm comes and I'm eAting biscuits, icecream, chocolate & doritos :( motivation is slacking! I even cancelled the gym last night!

But today, I've planned my whole day and WILL stick to it! If I get hungry I'm going to take lil man out for a walk.

So maybe plan? Your doing so well, we all have bad days :) xxx

I'm the same too!! I'm exhausted as my 6 month old boy doesn't sleep and I need energy!! Having a really bad day today, plus got hospital with my mum for a biopsy of her neck.. I could cry & cry & eat & eat today! Already cried to a Health Visitor today... Havnt reached for the chocolate... Yet!! X

ruby555love said:
I'm the same too!! I'm exhausted as my 6 month old boy doesn't sleep and I need energy!! Having a really bad day today, plus got hospital with my mum for a biopsy of her neck.. I could cry & cry & eat & eat today! Already cried to a Health Visitor today... Havnt reached for the chocolate... Yet!! X

Sleep deprivation is the worst! Being awake for extra hours makes you need more food :( big hugs x

Chelley said:
Sleep deprivation is the worst! Being awake for extra hours makes you need more food :( big hugs x

Thanks Hun, I'm at breaking point today x

I just haven't got the motivation anymore and I don't know why :-/ think maybe I just need to get it all out of my system and start fresh x x

Debating whether I should go back to SW :-/ love WW for the convenience but it seems to be all too easy to just eat rubbish and once I start I just want more! Don't know what to do. Think in my head I'm just getting a bit fed up of dieting altogether - constantly been on a diet since new year!

lilbabyfish said:
Debating whether I should go back to SW :-/ love WW for the convenience but it seems to be all too easy to just eat rubbish and once I start I just want more! Don't know what to do. Think in my head I'm just getting a bit fed up of dieting altogether - constantly been on a diet since new year!

Oh hun! What was the reason u switch from sw to ww? Xxx

Chelley said:
Oh hun! What was the reason u switch from sw to ww? Xxx

Because I got fed up of 'dieting' lol! Maybe I just need to relax a little bit for a week or so and get my head back in the right frame of mind x x

Yeah have a week off, then see how you feel because you don't want ww making you feel down :) then you can always come back to it and you'll be ready then! You've done so well especially with how hectic things have been for you at the moment :) xxx

I had a month off from February to march and can back to it - a few pounds heavier - but more determined than ever. I found I was actually not that bad too as when I looked at food I didn't want to be the size I was and wanted to be slimmer. I find Ww is much better for me than SW but it's personal preference. My advice is to allow yourself the time off to do what you need to do as otherwise you will self destruct but don't rule out dieting all together xxx

Right I've had enough! Eaten like a pig today, seriously gone off the rails so as of tomorrow I am back on plan. Need to otherwise this is just going to spiral out of control and i'll end up putting the 2.5 stone I've lost back on!
Planning out tomorrow's food and WILL stick to it. Going to start 30 day shred in the morning as well to try and combat the crap I've eaten today/yesterday/Sunday!!! X x

lilbabyfish said:
Right I've had enough! Eaten like a pig today, seriously gone off the rails so as of tomorrow I am back on plan. Need to otherwise this is just going to spiral out of control and i'll end up putting the 2.5 stone I've lost back on!
Planning out tomorrow's food and WILL stick to it. Going to start 30 day shred in the morning as well to try and combat the crap I've eaten today/yesterday/Sunday!!! X x

Good luck :) plan plan plannnn xxx

Back