I will be a yummy mummy!

I agree. Plan everything in advance and if you feel weak log on here and write it. It helps me to write before I eat as it makes me feel guilty and I don't misbehave! Good luck xxxxx

Thanks for all the advice ladies. Day 1 back on plan. Had breakfast (which I haven't been doing) and made my lunch for at work. At work til 8 then got food shopping to do so got a WW ready meal waiting for when I get home. All planned out and then a few points spare for my graze box that will be here by the time I get home :) 4 days til WI hopefully I can get a STS! X x

Hi,not been on here for a couple of days,sorry to hear you have been struggling but well done on turning it around,did you do the shred aswell?

bulldogdaisy said:
Hi,not been on here for a couple of days,sorry to hear you have been struggling but well done on turning it around,did you do the shred aswell?

Me too.. Life's been a bit mad!! X

bulldogdaisy said:
Hope you are ok Ruby,love your new profile pic :0)

Thanks Hun. It's Beth, I just use that name (my dog's) name for everything!! Had a subway salad today... Yum!!! How are you Hun? X

ruby555love said:
Thanks Hun. It's Beth, I just use that name (my dog's) name for everything!! Had a subway salad today... Yum!!! How are you Hun? X

Mmm haven't had a subway in ages!! Love the name Ruby,my staffy has that name :0) i'm good thanks,all going to plan at the moment,do you have a diary on here?

Feeling a little better now ladies, had 2 days 100% on plan with no weeklies used - seeing as tho I'd used about 2 weeks worth at the beginning of the week! Hoping to still manage a loss this week even if it's just 0.5lb!
How are we all? X x

bulldogdaisy said:

Didn't get chance to do the shred! I will start it again at some point... *rolls eyes* lol

bulldogdaisy said:
Mmm haven't had a subway in ages!! Love the name Ruby,my staffy has that name :0) i'm good thanks,all going to plan at the moment,do you have a diary on here?

I do have a diary... I think it's called diary of a post c section belly!! Not blogged for a while as I've been a bit naughty & was just talking to myself most of the time!! Will start up again. 1pm off this week which I'm pleased with as I'm not being 100% although yesterday was a good day within my points (I find 27 so hard to stick too if you are running low on weeklies!!) x

lilbabyfish said:
Feeling a little better now ladies, had 2 days 100% on plan with no weeklies used - seeing as tho I'd used about 2 weeks worth at the beginning of the week! Hoping to still manage a loss this week even if it's just 0.5lb!
How are we all? X x

Am glad you are feeling better.Yup any loss is a bonus,even a Sts is good :0) lol ok about the shred,I'll be doing my last day on level one soon!

ruby555love said:
I do have a diary... I think it's called diary of a post c section belly!! Not blogged for a while as I've been a bit naughty & was just talking to myself most of the time!! Will start up again. 1pm off this week which I'm pleased with as I'm not being 100% although yesterday was a good day within my points (I find 27 so hard to stick too if you are running low on weeklies!!) x

Ok will come and subscribe to it :0) well done on the loss :0) you are on the same points as me :0)

lilbabyfish said:
Because I got fed up of 'dieting' lol! Maybe I just need to relax a little bit for a week or so and get my head back in the right frame of mind x x

Are you still diet relaxing? I am & I can't get out of it!! I'm not putting on anything & still losing slowly so it's ok!! You are very quiet Hun xx

ruby555love said:
Are you still diet relaxing? I am & I can't get out of it!! I'm not putting on anything & still losing slowly so it's ok!! You are very quiet Hun xx

Hi I'm back this morning! Just had my WI and lost 3lbs!!! I can't believe it! I was so bad Sunday, Monday and Tuesday! Was super super strict the rest of the week tho and it's obviously helped! Back on track now :) x x

I'm off the wagon again til Tuesday. I'm never 100% good on any diet and I always lose so it doesn't pay to be good all the time!! X

Well I'm off out for family meal tonight and then cinema so going to treat myself! If I can get away with having a naughty day or 2 straight after WI and then being good rest of week and still lose then I will :) x x

Eat well & have fun! X

lilbabyfish said:
Well I'm off out for family meal tonight and then cinema so going to treat myself! If I can get away with having a naughty day or 2 straight after WI and then being good rest of week and still lose then I will :) x x

Have a lovely time,if it works for you then why not with the couple of naughty days then good ;0)

Back