I will be a yummy mummy!

lilbabyfish said:
Struggling again! Half on plan half off plan just can't be bothered anymore tbh! X x

Hey we are in the same boat!!! Let's get back on it tomorrow & do the best we can!! Xx

Well done on your loss this week, 3lbs is great!

Tomorrow is another day, draw a line and get back on it then.

Did you see anything good at the cinema?

BlondeGem said:
Well done on your loss this week, 3lbs is great!

Tomorrow is another day, draw a line and get back on it then.

Did you see anything good at the cinema?

Thank you :) I'm trying just finding it really hard! We didn't end up going in the end it's was packed an couldn't get parked!

BACK ON PLAN!
Planned out my whole day got 4 days to turn it around! Decided to kick my own ass I want to be at goal by Poppy's 2nd birthday on 3rd September! 16.5lbs to go! Need all the support I can get tho ladies x c

well done on your 3lbs hun!! thats so good!!!

glad to see ur back to it!!! i had a very off the wagon and cant be bothered few weeks!!! like half trying half not caring! but now new lease of life and back to it!!! xxx

lilbabyfish said:
BACK ON PLAN!
Planned out my whole day got 4 days to turn it around! Decided to kick my own ass I want to be at goal by Poppy's 2nd birthday on 3rd September! 16.5lbs to go! Need all the support I can get tho ladies x c

Well done for getting back on plan,we are here for you :0) you can lose that weight in 3 months,nice to have a incentive,it helps!

bulldogdaisy said:
Well done for getting back on plan,we are here for you :0) you can lose that weight in 3 months,nice to have a incentive,it helps!

Thanks Hun :) think I'm going to give the simply filling a go once this week is done with see how I get on with that x

lilbabyfish said:
Thanks Hun :) think I'm going to give the simply filling a go once this week is done with see how I get on with that x

Good idea,I know a few others on here that do that and it works for them :0)

lilbabyfish said:

Well done :) I uses to do simply filling a couple of days away when u felt sick of dieting :) your doing fab!xxx

Subscribing :) x

Forgive me ladies for I have sinned! Was doing so well yesterday til I got home at 8 and Dave was waiting with surprise Chinese!!! Had chicken chow mein so not the worst choice but still - was supposed to be back on it! Off food shopping today so will be stocking up on fruit and veg and going to start simply filling on Sunday after my WI. Off work for 11 days now so going to be hard with lots of trips out planned but I need to do it! X x

If you came from sw I think you will like sf as its really similar, bit more limited with regards to the choice of free foods but means you can't rely on processed stuff which is good :) I am just doing simply filling with the odd propoints day if I fancy something different. X

icklerockchick said:
If you came from sw I think you will like sf as its really similar, bit more limited with regards to the choice of free foods but means you can't rely on processed stuff which is good :) I am just doing simply filling with the odd propoints day if I fancy something different. X

Thanks hun, going to have a scout through your diary for some meal ideas :) x x

My food is mega boring just now as I'm so poor but if you check out the simply filling part of the forum you will find some diaries- atomic pink is a particularly good one she makes lovely looking food! X

lilbabyfish said:
Forgive me ladies for I have sinned! Was doing so well yesterday til I got home at 8 and Dave was waiting with surprise Chinese!!! Had chicken chow mein so not the worst choice but still - was supposed to be back on it! Off food shopping today so will be stocking up on fruit and veg and going to start simply filling on Sunday after my WI. Off work for 11 days now so going to be hard with lots of trips out planned but I need to do it! X x

Not even weighed today!! Been naughty too as my hubby has been off x

Mega quiet on here!!!

Back