I will be a yummy mummy!

how are you finding slim fast honey? xxx

emmaedes said:
how are you finding slim fast honey? xxx

Not too great to be honest hun feeling light headed and shaky! Dave keeps shouting at me saying its no good for me :/ I've had a shake for breakfast and a meal bar for lunch and a Starbucks skinny latte as one of my snacks but just had to have some toast cos felt shaky x x

i get like that sometimes, i dont have the meal bars as dont like them, what i have been doing that helps is to have shake like 8am, then 11am have a snack like special k bar and then 12/1pm have a shake and then 2/3 two x rivita with either philli and cucumber or butter and marmite!!! and then some crisps at 4/5ish and then dinner at 6/7 and im ok then. xxxx

I think you are mad!!! Fad diets are really bad for you & you just pile it back on plus more. X

I wouldn't recommend slim fast, I lost about a stone on it but put it back on within a month and I was eating healthily, but then again everyone's different so you might work well with it!

I did sf for 6 weeks lost a stone and a half and only put it back on because I gave up, it's not even a VLCD it's 1360 cola which is a low cal diet, i think it's perfect to give you a boost and then continue with WW

Be interesting to see what cals are like on a typical WW day to compare to sf cals can't be that much diff seen as my losses were the same! Xx

Well I've just spent half an hour in the bathroom throwing up and ahem the other end as well! Think we can safely say SlimFast does not agree with me! Had a serious telling off from Dave and a serious conversation. Decided to take a break from dieting and just exercise, maintain and be healthy as we have decided to start trying for a baby over the next couple of months :) having my implant taken out sometime this week as I hate it and we've decided to just let nature take its course and see what happens! X x

Sorry to hear the sf made you ill,that's good you and Dave had a good chat and I wish you all the best in what you have decided to do.Don't forget us though :0)

Aw that's awful - I don't think that I could cope on slim fast or a VLCD! Exciting news about the next few months - keep us informed and I wish you all the best!! {hugs} x

Ooo baby time! Yay! Keep us updated huni xxx

lilbabyfish said:
Well I've just spent half an hour in the bathroom throwing up and ahem the other end as well! Think we can safely say SlimFast does not agree with me! Had a serious telling off from Dave and a serious conversation. Decided to take a break from dieting and just exercise, maintain and be healthy as we have decided to start trying for a baby over the next couple of months :) having my implant taken out sometime this week as I hate it and we've decided to just let nature take its course and see what happens! X x

Bless you. Well good luck, I'm giving up dieting too I think as I've had enough!! No babies for me yet!! Only just had one : / take care xxx

Best of luck with everything. Healthy and sensible sounds like the way to go :) x

Thanks everyone :) having the dreaded implant out on Thursday and going on the pill for 3 months til we get some money together and bits round house sorted and then it's baby making time!!! Decided to follow SW for maintaining as they let you follow that whilst pregnant so hopefully I won't put 4 stone on again when I do get pregnant! X x

Are you doing a SW diary on here? Hope all goes well once implant is removed.Thats good you are getting a few bits done first.Love the new profile pic :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Are you doing a SW diary on here? Hope all goes well once implant is removed.Thats good you are getting a few bits done first.Love the new profile pic :0)

Yeah I'm doing a diary over on SW called want to be yummy for number 2! X

Back