I WILL be at target for Christmas!

fingers crossed

Silver Member
Well after doing so well I messed it all up & was off the wagon for 10 days. I thought I was strong & would cope but my 3 days off has become 10 so I'm not nearly so strong as I'd like! Day one of restart today & its tough but I've just worked out that its 17 weeks until Christmas so its do-able if I get my arse in gear.

I am pretty impressed though that I gained 6lb in the first 5 days I was off SS & then lost 6 1/2 in the next 5! So I'm back on track. Fingers crossed for a week one type loss this week! Do you get big water losses again on a restart?

Good luck..you are sounding positive......Your 1st week should be good make sure you glug the water down.....REMEMBER THE MORE YOU DRINK--THE MORE YOU SHRINK.

Stick to it 100% and you will be slim for Christmas...

Cheers hun,
I've been really bad with the water of late. Think it was rebellion! Don't think I actually drank any water while I was away. Back to the old running to the loo thing!

I'll join u on the "slim for Christmas Challenege"

I've got 3st to go - But i have a hoilday in between then so hopefully that won't do to much damage!!!!!

1st day restart today - So far so Good!!!!

!st offical weigh in is Sat 8th Sept - When is yours - Keep me updated

Onwards an Upwards xxx

I love your determination and that is my goal too - to be at goal at Christmas. I'm fed up of messing about - on/off on/off etc.

I have had a "naughty" weekend - more alcohol than food but yesterday I thought I could get away with a 790 stylee day and ate the equivalent of 65 chickens (well at least it felt like it!).

Today I'm back on SS but not feeling very confident at all that I can do it. I've joined the September challenge but have a small break planned for the Birmingham meet in a weeks time.

Can I join you in your enthusiasm because I need to get some back!

Of course u can

I am feeling soooooooo motivated today but i know its day 2-3 that get the hardest!!!!!

I jus keep thinking by Christmas i will be in the 8's i haven't been there since i was a kid - So exciting and Christmas is jus round the corner - U watch by the end of next month the decorations will start going up in the shop - Then U KNOW its coming and u will be able to wear that dress and have a nice christmas because last christmas i was ss and hated it xxx

Hello ladies!

Nicola.. I'm with you hun. My weigh ins are alternate mondays, next one is the 3rd. Should be a good one as I'd gained 6lb while I was off CD & that dropped back off pretty quickly. Restarting is hell! Good luck to you!

Sarah... 65 chickens!!! Thats impressive even in my binge eating days I never managed that! I have to confess I had a piece of cheese yesterday. I miss savoury food soooooo much! Nightmare when I now live off choc mint shakes, choc tetras & bars. Ah well... not long now.

Seems we all have things planned in the up & coming months. We'll have to help each other get back on track. My boyfriend has booked us into an amazing 5* Organic Hotel for my 30th next month. I'd been planning to SS over my birthday until I saw the food at the hotel!!! Wow!!! Still if we all keep each other in line we can still hit our Christmas targets. Woo!

Thanks guys, just the motivation I needed. I think that we really can do it.

It's quite scary how quickly christmas will be upon us. I noticed the leaves falling and autumn really coming for the first time this week. Ah back to winter again soon!

I must admit that although it felt like 65 chickens in terms of my old binge eating days yesterday was nothing - I really only had a small pack of sliced ham, a small pack of sliced turkey and 4 packs of individual chicken pieces. Only had 1 foodpack so it wasn't as disasterous as it felt in my head. I could eat all that in 5 minutes previously!!!

Your hotel break sounds absolutely fantastic! Is it in this country. I don't know why but I've never considered the thought of Organic Hotels before.

You do make me laugh! :)

I noticed the leaves on the ground as I was on my way home tonight. I'm sure I've never noticed them in August before!

The hotel is devine!!! Moss Grove Organic Hotel - Grasmere, Cumbria, UK Its in Grasmere which is only about an hour away from me. I'd never really thought about an Organic Hotel before to be honest but we were looking through hotels in the Lakes & it was the first one we found that wasn't all 'Laura Ashley'. I've never been a fan of chintz. I'll let you know what its like when I get back.

I need to drink water! :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: I've been terrible since I got back from the dark side... just not quite back in the groove properly yet. Oh to be back in week 6 with the motivation of Linford Christie!!! (Do you think he's a motivated person??? I was going for drama, but I think I fell well short!) :rolleyes:

Come on girls.... we need to do this for ourselves! I also need to do it to see the looks on some horrible people's faces at Christmas! Oh the joys of bearing grudges!

OMG :wow::wow::wow:.

The hotel is absolutely stunning! So much beauty with such ethics! I love it. You are going to have an absolutely fantastic time! I'm so darn jealous! :jelous:!!!!

I love it that you call eating the "dark side". Earlier in the year I was doing "intuitive eating" but couldn't get my head around it so I apologised to the girls on that forum that I was heading back to the dark side! I could never really think of SSing as the dark side though, it's hard but just so fabulous!

Linford Christie is definately motivated - most successful sportspeople are! Need to get some of their mojo/PMA for myself!

LOLOL at you holding grudges! I'm quite lucky that most people I know are rooting for me 100% and I've never had any negative feedback at all!

This evening I'm really beginning to believe I can do it!

I'm glad you are....because I KNOW YOU CAN!!!!! :D:D:D

WE CAN.....:D

Woohoo!!! Go us!!! :D:D:D

I woke up this morning & the first thing I thought was 'I wonder how my linford girls are getting on?!' I worry about myself sometimes! :rolleyes:

We are great! We are strong! We can do this!

As a scalesaholic I was a little annoyed to discover they stayed the same today. I am convinced however that they are doing it on purpose as I'm now 0.5lb off half way. I'll be there by weigh in monday though! Yeay!!! :D

I don't have to say I hope you stay strong as I KNOW you'll stay strong! We rock!!!

I am a scale hopper of the highest order!

I put them in the loft last month but got them down a couple of nights ago because I realised that by not weighing at all I had no motivation/goal. This time I want to lose the weight to feel better rather than just look better, so the scales are not the big issue. However it is not alright to not get on them and then think it doesn't matter if I cheat, because it matters a lot!!!!

I will be having a weigh in tomorrow morning which will be my starting point for the September challenge. The trick is then to try and only weigh once a week, um not sure I'll manage it!

Feel like a good weekend is coming on for all of us!!!! That pesky half a pound will definately be gone by Monday!!!

WE DEFINATELY ROCK!

This time I want to lose the weight to feel better rather than just look better, so the scales are not the big issue. However it is not alright to not get on them and then think it doesn't matter if I cheat, because it matters a lot!!!!

I'm so with you on that one! The scales are just a reward for my hard work. I think the whole being disciplined thing will be my greatest lesson whatever the scales say.

So far so good for me today. Nearly a litre down & apart from blooming hold music on the phone I'm pretty chirpy! Going to a party tonight, which could potentially be a test but I'll take my water & a bar & ride it out.

Spoke to my friend earlier & she was saying... in 90 sleeps you should be there! It sounds so simple that way. So we can do it (but then we knew that because we're great!)

Day 2 n feeling the pressure!!!!

I'm starving!!!!!

NOT GONNA GIVE IN - I know its gonna get easier after tommorrow - It is isn't it!!!!!!

Can some one tell me becsue i'm restartin does this mean i will lose weight slower as my body knows whats gonna happen !!!!!

Roll on Chrimbo hay girls - Well roll on the 30th Nov for me - its my cuz 21st and ALL my family will be there who i have'nt seen since May this year - so bring on the complinments - Weyhay!!!!!!

Day 2 n feeling the pressure

Day 2 n feeling the pressure!!!!
I'm starving!!!!!

NOT GONNA GIVE IN - I know its gonna get easier after tommorrow - It is isn't it!!!!!!

Can some one tell me becsue i'm restartin does this mean i will lose weight slower as my body knows whats gonna happen !!!!!

Roll on Chrimbo hay girls - Well roll on the 30th Nov for me - its my cuz 21st and ALL my family will be there who i have'nt seen since May this year - so bring on the complinments - Weyhay!!!!!!
user_online.gif

Just keep focussed on that weigh in Nicola.... the reward will come!

My day has been good except the motorway is shut which throws a bit of a spanner into me getting to the party. I'll manage somehow though!

Keep at it Nicola! I feel the pain Im on day 2 and really fighting with my chatterbox who is saying stuff it and re start tomorrow!

If you can do it I can to chick - I need you to be strong and stick it out same as me! :) xxx

Hey girls, sounds like we had a good day. I love the thought of only 90 more sleeps!

Might have to start counting the sleeps instead of the days!

Hope you got to the party ok and had a great time.

Nicola, big hugs to you. I don't really know the answer as to whether the weight loss is slower but I wouldn't imagine so! Your party on 30th November will be a blast - just imagine all the looks of amazement! Today should be better for you but if you're struggling get on here and have a moan!

Back