I WILL BE SKKIIINNNNNNYYY :)

Goldy88

Hi all,

So, I joined SW 2 weeks ago so I'm still pretty new to all this!

As you will see from my ticker I have lots to lose and I'm realllllly hoping to be close to my target weight this time next year as I'm also getting married then.

I've never been exactly what you would class as slim, always had a big bum and boobs haha.

I would absolutely kill to be a size 12/14 and that's where I'm going to be!!

So far I have stuck to the plan 100% - well I haven't used all 15 syns, in fact most days have been syn free.. Except yesterday but never mind.

I find breakfast and lunch hard as I never know what to eat - Dinner is fab though... My other half is loving all these funky meals.
I tend to not have breakfast - 15 mins more in bed before work is far more appealing to be honest. Lunch generally consists of a Jacket potato and baked beans.... Pretty sick of this now though after 2 weeks of it!
I'm starting to get quite experimental and creating syn free food myself without following any receipes.

If I knew SW was this easy I would have done it years ago! Grrrr...

Only boo-side is the fact this week it seems I have only lost 1lb?! I've been on one on the exercise front, jogging with the dog, sit ups, running up and down the stairs at work. Just doing anything possible but I lost 8lbs my first week with absolutely no exercise!? Hmmmm Not too sure how that works.

Never mind :)

Well I look forward to getting to know some of you and good luck to all that have lb's to lose!

xxx

Goldy88 said:
Hi all,

So, I joined SW 2 weeks ago so I'm still pretty new to all this!

As you will see from my ticker I have lots to lose and I'm realllllly hoping to be close to my target weight this time next year as I'm also getting married then.

I've never been exactly what you would class as slim, always had a big bum and boobs haha.

I would absolutely kill to be a size 12/14 and that's where I'm going to be!!

So far I have stuck to the plan 100% - well I haven't used all 15 syns, in fact most days have been syn free.. Except yesterday but never mind.

I find breakfast and lunch hard as I never know what to eat - Dinner is fab though... My other half is loving all these funky meals.
I tend to not have breakfast - 15 mins more in bed before work is far more appealing to be honest. Lunch generally consists of a Jacket potato and baked beans.... Pretty sick of this now though after 2 weeks of it!
I'm starting to get quite experimental and creating syn free food myself without following any receipes.

If I knew SW was this easy I would have done it years ago! Grrrr...

Only boo-side is the fact this week it seems I have only lost 1lb?! I've been on one on the exercise front, jogging with the dog, sit ups, running up and down the stairs at work. Just doing anything possible but I lost 8lbs my first week with absolutely no exercise!? Hmmmm Not too sure how that works.

Never mind :)

Well I look forward to getting to know some of you and good luck to all that have lb's to lose!

xxx

Hello and welcome :) You should really try and use some syns each day, most people have about 10, however many you have they are part of the plan and are there to be used so enjoy them! Good luck on your journey :) Xxxx

Def eat some more syns! Having 0 syns in a day will not speed up the weight loss, I don't know exactly how it works but everyone says that when they eat all their syns they get better losses- so you should enjoy them! Spud and beans every day is dull, so indulge and cook some things with some syns in :)!

Amazing that you lost 8 pounds your first week! I only lost 2 my first week, but I basically ate no syns myself... recently have been having 4 and 5 pound losses (2 months in to SW) since I've been exploring syns a bit! In fact, I seem to lose more when I think I've had a couple of naughty days :S weekend before last I ate out 3 times and thought I'd blown it for the week but had actually lost 2 pounds OVER that weekend (between WI thurs and cheeky check on mon on the same scales!) so don't be put off by treating yourself! Syns will stop you from binges or caving, they're there to keep us on track :D x

Back