I WILL be thin by Christmas

Keep going butterfly it will all be worth it

Thanks rburke it means a lot x

Been a busy day today, I'm so shattered. Feeling really quite weak tonight so hopefully an early night.

Can't wait till weigh in keep reminding myself of my goal for a slimmer me this christmas...

Plus all the skinny 18yr olds on my course remind me very well on their own. It's just so had missing out on sitting down to a hot meal together in the evening... I miss it

So I'm finding today really hard.

It's really embarassing having to drink so much water- I can't be nipping out of lectures every 5 mins to pee out pints and pints of water!!! I'm trying to down as much as I can at lunch hour and on my way too and from uni as well as when I'm at home and it doesn't matter so much.

Really craving food today, I want a lasagne- crispy cheese on the top, lots of sauce, meat yummmmm

Urgh, another huge swig of water and it's back to lectures I go.

Roll on hometime!!!

Yes this diet is a bit crap isn't it, I miss eating with my family most, the social aspect more than the food. It must be hard while in college too:( on the bright side, it does work, doesn't make it easy though. We will have to start thinking about our stunning Christmas outfits soon enough size 10/12 anyone???

He heee I've decided I'm going to treat myself this Christmas and buy a really nice smart/casual dress for christmas day and boxing day etc... I always just look fat in the background of our family christmas picture. I dress my girls so beautifully and plan their outfits months in advance, I just end up with something from the back of the wardrobe... not this time!

I'm sure I've not drunk enough water today, going to really get on it tonight and try and get through a pint or two at the least.

Weigh in tomorrow Yahooo!

I'm the same I have the boys looking very smart and fancy (they love getting dressed up) and I just wear something that fits, that I don't even like. I hate buying clothes in size 16 so I buy very few and then wear them to oblivion but not this year, a nice casual dress and a nice evening outfit as well (in case my MIL babysits and we sneak out for a few pints)

I've lost 5lbs this week.

Really pleased, although I hate that when I go to the pharmacy to get weighed the scales always put me at least 3-4lbs heavier than I ACTUALLY am due to the fact I've had at least 2-3 pints of water and 2 shakes already that day! I always just go by what I weigh first thing the morning of weigh in day at home- much more accurate!

Really pleased though. Can't wait to see the 12's on the scales next week.

TOTM has just started though so wondering if this impacts positively or negatively on the scales..... any advise?

That's fantastic, well done. I weight at 5pm in the pharmacy so there's always an extra 3lb by then! But it's consistent so it always shows the same loss as my home scales, if that makes sense!

Had my TOTM last week and definitely felt that i held onto some more water. I lost 3lb whereas the 2 previous weeks I'd lost 7lb each week. Might have been TOTM fault, or maybe my loss is just naturally slowing down. No real advice besides keep going, even if your next loss isn't as big as you're hoping for, it'll show up the following week! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

5lbs is brilliant, well done!

Feeling so chuffed today-two people have mentioned to me about how they thought I'd lost weight!

Big smiles all round :) Yay

Having a good day again today, been 100% throughout!

Got some fab news about my youngest daughter that it looks like she has been awarded some extra funding to help her at nursery as she is SEN.

Hurry up Wednesday..... weighed myself this morning and I haven't lost anything since Wednesday which is a bit of a bummer, but then again I'm on day 1-2 of TOTM so that probably has something to do with it.

Love the fact that this diet is so quick, but omg hurry up!!!

Impatient Annie signing out x

You are doing fantastic, I know what you mean about wishing time away. I find weekends very tough:( but I'm sure it will be worth it. Great news about your wee girl, hope it works out fab for her.

Weighed myself this morning and have lost a grand total of 1lb since Wednesday :( A little bit disheartning but hopefully nearer to Wednesday the loss might pick up again after TOTM is on it's way out. Well, I bloody hope so!!!

I really need that boost every few days to keep going when I see the numbers on the scales. It's hard work when you can't see a change

Ok, so the girls are out with hubby and Im going to set to and get some uni work done and do a bit of a spring clean till lunch time. Rock n Roll

God I'm hungry tonight :(

Really contemplating just a piece of toast.

Well last night I couldn't take it!

The only protein we had in the house was corned beef.... I had one slice then hit the bed!

Today I've weighed myself again and I've lost 3lbs woop! totm is definitely on it's way out.

Would love to reach nearer to 5lbs this week to keep me on target for my goal

Lots of water going down today, I'm taking the eldest to a princess party this afternoon, but the mother is one of those who is very traditional- lovely, but it means her parties are absolute mayhem and parents are often relied upon to help out a lot.... which I don't mind but urgh you come home feeling like it was your child's party... needing a glass of wine and a sleep in a darkened quiet room iyswim!!!

Come on Sunday bring it on!

Oh dear is all I can say

1 chocolate cookie and two bites of birthday cake eaten :(

Probably wont have my shake tonight. Feel so bad.

Don't feel bad you are doing brilliant, and you have had a few nibbles before and got straight back to it, that takes real strength!

Weigh in tomorrow!

Really hope I've lost a minimum of 4lbs... I need to stay on track so I can get to goal by Christmas.

Been very good yesterday and today- no slip ups at all! Very very pleased with my little self :)

Well done you! Sounds like you're finding it a little easier now? Best of luck tomorrow. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back