I WILL be thin by Christmas

Well, been weighed this morning and I've lost a total of 4lbs this week which means that in 4 weeks I've lost 19lbs in total so far!

I'm really pleased, especially given it's been time of the month, I really thought I might have ended up with less of a loss.

So, I'm on target for my goal so as long as I can try and maintain a minimum of 4lb loss each week I should be ok :)

Really really pleased.

I'm hoping this week that I might achieve 5lb loss- it would give me a nice headstart in to next week....... so I'm upping the water intake and hopefully no blips this week ;)

Well done butterflygirl on this weeks weight loss your ping great

Hi Ladies, just been reading your posts. I have started Lipotrim again (3rd time) I am detirmed to be thin by xmas!!! I plan to stay on this for 12 weeks which will take me to xmas eve!!!! hoping to loose around 4 1/2 stone. I need to do this, I am SO unhappy with myself and want to be happy. You are doing fantastic, and I hope we can be some support to each other. Take care. x x

Done so well today, massively stressful with lots of appointments and playdates to fit in with both girls and I've literally only just stopped for the first time since 6.30am this morning!!

Can't wait till hubby gets home so I can just flake out on the sofa- I'm not sure how others manage it- when I'm on this diet I just don't have the energy to do stuff, feel really weak!

Can't wait to weigh myself tomorrow morning.... exciting!

Done so well today, massively stressful with lots of appointments and playdates to fit in with both girls and I've literally only just stopped for the first time since 6.30am this morning!!

Can't wait till hubby gets home so I can just flake out on the sofa- I'm not sure how others manage it- when I'm on this diet I just don't have the energy to do stuff, feel really weak!

Can't wait to weigh myself tomorrow morning.... exciting!

Hey Butter, ur a busy lady, hope u get to have a relaxing evening. Reading ur diary has just motivated me to keep going, im so tempted to have a chinese and a glass of wine, its killing me. I have weigh in tomorrow too., U must let us know how u get on.

Ava
xxx

Gutted, weighed myself this morning (as I do every morning) and only lost 1/2lb since Wednesday :(

Really really need to keep on target, come onnnnnnnnnn!

Goodness I'm an impatient person.

Right, must dash two children to get packed off to nursery

Hmmm bleeding gums :cry: is this a side affect?

What can I do to help?

Butterflygirl said:
Hmmm bleeding gums :cry: is this a side affect?

What can I do to help?

Never heard of it as a side-effect! You could try Corsodyl mouthwash, good for any gum/mouth problems and I found out today it's fine when in Ketosis.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh Im rubbish at this diet!!!

Too many opportunities to slip up....

Eaten a handful of chocolate buttons today :(

I'm rubbish, my willpower is zero!!!

Annnnnd got a wedding to go to tomorrow with a whole load of other mummies- all nosey ones!

I'm "ill" and have a dodgey tum so avoiding food and drink..... will it last?

OK, so I went to the wedding, had a fab time BUT, ate roast beef, yorkshire pud and 1 roast potato followed by a tiny amount of sticky toffee pud :(

So I would have thought that after the carnage of the wedding I would have laid off the food...... today they held a "compulsory" Macmillan big coffee morning at Uni- we all HAD to bring in cakes and eat them and drink tea...... needless to say I had a rather large chocolate cake with lashings of cream.

Oh well.

I took it that my cake was my lunch and tea! It was huge.... so I'm drinking from my litre bottle tonight.... rock n roll.

But really, from now on there really is no more social engagements or eating required till Christmas

We all have slips hun, just pick ur self up and start again tomorrow!!! U CAN DO IT. x x

Ok, so weigh in tomorrow and I'll be really really pleased and proud of a 2lb loss.

Considering the wedding, and the cake this week..... I'll be pleased.

Then it's eyes down and foot to the floor till the next weigh in!

good luck for tomoro, x x

Thanks for the luck Lindsay!

Well, I weighed in and had lost 1.5lbs. Was quite gutted really, had really hoped the fact that I'd been 100% the rest of the time might have contributed more but hey ho!

I had pledged 1 stone for October challenge- not sure it's totally possible now, but you never know, miracles do happen.

Am trying so hard this week, drinking my 3 litres religiously!

Come onnnnn slim figure!

1.5lb of is beeter than it staying on!!! You should be proud that your still doing it and going strong!!! Keep going. x x

Drinking water like a good'un today!

Been to an important meeting regarding my littlest daughter, the day is flying by!!!

Need to stay 100% this weekend, I want 4lbs off this week (hoping for a bit more to be honest)

So many people have started to mention my figure, I'm really pleased it's starting to show, can't wait to see what I look like on 5th December. Not long to go at all now reeeeally when you think about it! I'm already planning our christmas food shopping list so we can have a healthy but lovely christmas dinner!

Have decided I'm going to update my ticker and stats on here every day (ie when I've lost a pound or 1/2 pound) instead of leaving updates till the weigh in date.

Really helps keep me motivated.

1lb gone since yesterday :)

sssstttttaaaarrrrvvvviiinnnnnggggg

Back