I WILL be thin by Christmas

Lost another 1lb since yesterday! Wooop......

Think I might have caught my eldest daughters sickness bug, seem to have washing machine tummy and rumbling in the posterior area eeeep!

My goodness, I am seriously considering abandoning the Lipotrim.

I am in desperate need of some proper food, a meal, sitting down with a knife and fork and actually eating- to think that I have another 6 weeks on this diet is rather soul destroying :(

how u feeing butter???? x x x

I was so good last night and didn't touch food- just went to bed early

Rewarded this morning by the scales showing me I'd dropped another 1lb! Wooo

Was a bit stupid today and forgot my shake and my shaker, so had gone since 7am till 6pm with nothing! Ahem, when I picked the girls up I did have a small slice of cinnamon loaf ooops.

Am going to be so good the rest of the evening and just manage with the water- given I ate the slice of cakeyloaf thing, I think it sort of balances out. I was absolutely starving though and just HAD to eat something otherwise I was going to faint!

1 whole day left till weigh in this week, can I increase my weight loss this week to 4lb.... so far it's hovering around the 3.5lb mark.... Come onnnnnn lipotrim!

Keep at it hun, you can definitely make your goal before christmas and think how stunning you'll look! Its only six weeks out of your entire life, it has to be worth just giving up six measly weeks of food to have a lovely figure, right?!

Keep at it hun, you can definitely make your goal before christmas and think how stunning you'll look! Its only six weeks out of your entire life, it has to be worth just giving up six measly weeks of food to have a lovely figure, right?!

Oh wow, thank you for this comment- it really really helped me!

Well weigh in this week was a loss of 5lbs and I was delighted!!!

Just trying my best to keep going till the weekend and then that's another story.

Ooooh I have a feeling today is going to be a good day!

Got weighed this morning (like I do every day) and have lost 2lbs since Wednesday! Looking good for weigh in next week :)

Feeling uber positive, plus 4 people, yes 4 people commented on my weight loss yesterday!

Well done hun, knew you could do it!!! Keep it up!

Doing well again today, kept busy, been to a playdate with both girls this afternoon and really starting to just feel better about myself.

The rubbish bit though- although I've lost 2 stone now I still can't fit in size 14's!! That's after always being in the 16's :(

Hopefully the next half a stone - stone will show something

Oh Bum :(

Just eaten two pieces of hot buttered toast

Had been hoping to get to 12stone or possibly in to the 11's this week but have a feeling it's not going to go quite that way.

So far my scales say I've lost 2lbs this week already, think it might just stay that way till Wednesday at this rate.

Mum who doesn't know I'm on this diet has just rung to tell me she's booked for us both to have a surprise afternoon tea up in the lakes this afternoon. I can't exactly turn her down, nor can I not eat or have a lovely cup of tea...

Oh my goodness Afternoon Tea was amazing, soo sooo yummy to drink a cup of tea and have some carbs.. had about 2 slices of brown bread, tuna and- sticky toffee cake small piece, cream and jam scone and a tiny piece of irish fruit cake.

Oooops, oh well.

Onwards and downwards, hopefully I wont put on weight as a result.

Will do my absolute best the rest of this week with lots of water and being 100%! Have only actually eaten the afternoon tea today and no shakes at all

Well, I've just had my first shake after the afternoon tea fiasco yesterday!

Certainly a bit of a rumbly tummy today but I'm determined to keep on with things till Wednesday weigh in, you never know, I might lose another 1lb or so...

I think I'm going to change my goal weight too- well not my eventual goal weight, but my goal weight for Lipotrim.

I just can't stand not having dinner with others, sitting down and being sociable it's too hard. I want to try and lose the last stone with Slimming World- I know it'll take loads longer, but at least I'll get to eat!!!

That afternoon tea is making my mouth water, I am going away for the weekend So will be eating but back on shakes first thing Monday x

Butterfly Girl
How did u feel after your afternoon treat ? Did u feel I'll with u eating ? , I am going away at the weekend and having a BBQ but sticking to chicken and salad and back on shakes again on Monday

Back