I will do this...

tomnkatesmum

Silver Member
I have been reading everyone's diaries since I started CD just over three weeks ago, and at times they are the only things that have kept me going, so I decided to keep my own diary in the hopes that it will help keep me on the straight and narrow...

I started CD weighing 15 stone 2.5 pounds... I'm only 5.2 and a half in height, so really need to drops lots of weight... I'm initially thinking I would like to get to 9 stone 7 pounds and then when there maybe I'll see how I feel... For my height 8 stone would be fab, but that seems a long way of at the moment...

I am doing sole source, 3 products a day, plus what feels like gallons of water...

So, here's to a new me coming soon....

So another day... Its been a good but long day, two mint choc shakes and a mushroom soup for tea... On my forth pint of water and feel ready to hit the hay... Went for a couple of mile walk today then round asda twice... Wish I didn't feel quite so shattered, but maybe that will pick up soon?

So another day... Its been a good but long day, two mint choc shakes and a mushroom soup for tea... On my forth pint of water and feel ready to hit the hay... Went for a couple of mile walk today then round asda twice... Wish I didn't feel quite so shattered, but maybe that will pick up soon?

Hi - I have been going to bed at 9pm, feel like I am entering hibernation ;)
but sure we'll feel better soon.

Well done for drinking the mushroom soup - I have been living on shakes for the past five days, really need to find a soup I like so I can have it when it is cold in work.

How are you feeling today? I have five stone to loose and know what you mean about the target feeling like miles away but we can do this, just take each day at a time x

hurfbird said:
Hi - I have been going to bed at 9pm, feel like I am entering hibernation ;)
but sure we'll feel better soon.

Well done for drinking the mushroom soup - I have been living on shakes for the past five days, really need to find a soup I like so I can have it when it is cold in work.

How are you feeling today? I have five stone to loose and know what you mean about the target feeling like miles away but we can do this, just take each day at a time x

Hiya, yeah I find i can't go without the early nights at the moment... Constantly shattered!

Mushroom soup is nice, and I really like the spicy tomato soup but only if it is mixed properly, otherwise its really grainy... Have you tried any soups? Is this your first week?

The target does seem miles of, but suppose its getting closer everyday! I have at least 5 stone to lose... Maybe 6 or 7... Want to see how I feel when I get slimmer and see what feels right!

Are you doing SS?

Hiya, yeah I find i can't go without the early nights at the moment... Constantly shattered!

Mushroom soup is nice, and I really like the spicy tomato soup but only if it is mixed properly, otherwise its really grainy... Have you tried any soups? Is this your first week?

The target does seem miles of, but suppose its getting closer everyday! I have at least 5 stone to lose... Maybe 6 or 7... Want to see how I feel when I get slimmer and see what feels right!

Are you doing SS?

Hi - I am doing SS, 4 shakes a day because I am 6ft tall. I did CD for a while four years ago and tried the soups then, this is my fifth day on the diet and decided to just have shakes this week as I have a sweet tooth but missing something savoury at lunch time so need to give them a go really. Do you blend your soups or just put them in the shaker?

Na, I just mixed the soups in a mug like you do with a cuppa soup... Their normally quite lovely :)
I'm only having the choc mint shakes and a soup once a day but finding it surprisingly manageable.... I never thought I would be able to go without food! How did you do last tome you did CD?

I lost two stone, but went mad and put it all back on with interest :( I have tried everything since SW, WW, Dukan, Atkins and the fasting diet but nothing is as effective as this so need to stay motivated and focused

Hi T&ksmum- I'm trying to lose the same weight as you. I'm 14st and aiming for 9st7. My rep suggested 4+1 meal ( I'm 5'8) green and white veg, I'm wondering why she didn't suggest sole source? Didn't like the porridge this morning but surprised at how nice the oriental chilli soup was! Didn't feel like a 4th shake yesterday so skipped it. Are you having any milk???

hurfbird said:
I lost two stone, but went mad and put it all back on with interest :( I have tried everything since SW, WW, Dukan, Atkins and the fasting diet but nothing is as effective as this so need to stay motivated and focused

How long did it take you to lose the 2 stone? I have also tried SW and ww.. Ww was alright but soooooo slow and didn't teach me to eat healthy but just to eat less of the wrong stuff... SW I gained weight! CD I think is good as it takes food out of the equation which I think I need right now! How you finding it this time round?

Miss Demeanor said:
Hi T&ksmum- I'm trying to lose the same weight as you. I'm 14st and aiming for 9st7. My rep suggested 4+1 meal ( I'm 5'8) green and white veg, I'm wondering why she didn't suggest sole source? Didn't like the porridge this morning but surprised at how nice the oriental chilli soup was! Didn't feel like a 4th shake yesterday so skipped it. Are you having any milk???

Tell me about it, the porridge is rank! I love the mint choc shake and the mushroom and spicy tomato soup is delicious! I did try the oriental soup but can't remember what I thought of it! I am currently living on mint choc shakes! Lol!
No I'm just doing ss, three shakes a day as I'm a shortie and between 4 and 5 pints of water and that's it! Normally its great but some days very hard!! How you feeling today?

Having a quiet day today... Feeling shattered and headachy today, not sure if its the diet or something else. Anyway I've had a mint choc shake this morning and mushroom soup for lunch

Poo, just pressed send by accident... I've had about 3 pints of water today but today seems to be going slow, probably as its the weekend... My daughter is currently making me make believe food, but it is rather making me feel hungry... It is making my tummy rumble! Oh this diet is hard some days...

hiya :)

the only days I have had headaches were those when I didn't drink enough. It's a little different as I'm on step2, but still, maybe try having more? Or some fruit teas?

It will pass x

Thanks tig. I have drunk quite a bit, but I only drink water so maybe I haven't had enough today... Its hard when you don't have teas and coffee to help with the water intake... Will try and force down another pint... Thanks :)

So I had my week 4 weigh in this evening and have lost a further 2.25 pounds... That gives a total of 17 pounds of in 4 weeks...

My cdc reckons my losses will remain low even though I stick to ss 100%...

She says my height and everything means I will have low losses which sucks! Its hard when you see other people having such great losses and mine feel tiny... Wish I could do something to quicken it, but for now will just continue ssing and see how it goes!

Heres to a better week to come... :)

Hi - well done on your losses, please don't say it's only ..... You have done well to shed those pounds and 17lb in four weeks is amazing!!!

Ok - being a bit too keen, doing lots of walking an made myself dizzy earlier so will calm down a bit - think when you get into it though you just want all of the weight off at once

tell me about it... i want to see the weight falling off, and feel it should be as i know i am sticking to the diet 100%

the problem with this diet is there isn't much else you can do to help boost the numbers when your sticking 100%...... yeah be careful with the walking... i did an aerobics dvd the other week, and when i finished i could just see stars!!!! LOL!!! Need to take it easy when on so few calories.... you alright otherwise? x

Hi Susan, I just wanted to comment as I am also 5'2'' and aiming for 9st7lbs! Its my goal because when I got down to 9st (albeit 8 years ago!) I felt a little too thin and with the extra half stone on I felt fabulous! It would be good if I can get just under 9.7 and allow myself a bit of give for the time of the month etc. You have had great losses and should be really happy. I lost 3 stone on WW in 2009-2010 but I feel that I failed to educate myself about why I was eating so inevitably I gained it all back!

Back