I will do this...

Well I'm finally feeling a bit more back on track!!!! Will feel even better if I have a decent loss this week!!'

Up early today (for a Saturday) and off soon to the hairdressers to have my hair highlighted!!! Feeling excited and nervous!!! Fingers crossed it looks okay at the end!!'

Mother's Day tomorrow and my little boy has promised me breakfast in bed... Said he'll whisk up my shake for me and bring up to me.... The sweetie pie didn't want to ruin my diet with chocolate either so has bought me my very own paddington bear teddy!!! :0)

Went to docs yesterday to have my depo injection, (contraceptive injection) and the nurse said it was probably making me gain weight as it slows the metabolism etc and lost women gain weight!!! I said I was losing but it seems slow, and she reckons the injection is the reason why!!! Interesting as I've always felt my losses were slow!!!

Sadly she only told me this after she gave me the jab, so I'm stuck for at least another 12 weeks!!! :0/

Went to docs yesterday to have my depo injection, (contraceptive injection) and the nurse said it was probably making me gain weight as it slows the metabolism etc and lost women gain weight!!! I said I was losing but it seems slow, and she reckons the injection is the reason why!!! Interesting as I've always felt my losses were slow!!!

Sadly she only told me this after she gave me the jab, so I'm stuck for at least another 12 weeks!!! :0/

'Lost women gain weight'? ;) :8855: So if I send you my Sat Nav you should be okay! :clap:

Ah, how sweet of your little boy to offer to make your shake! Soooo cute! :)

Make sure you upload pic of your hair hun! Xx

'Lost women gain weight'? ;) :8855: So if I send you my Sat Nav you should be okay! :clap:

Ah, how sweet of your little boy to offer to make your shake! Soooo cute! :)

Lol!!! Stupid phone and predictive text!!! Wonder of sat nav would help me lose a few pounds!!! Can't shake the b!oody things at the moment!!!

My little boy is sweet!!! Not sure the shake would be though!!! His hearts in the right place though!!! :0)

Well the hairdresser took hours!!! I arrived at 9am and left at 3.30!!'

Really lost the will while sitting there!!!

Haven't even looked at hair yet properly as lost half the day!!!

A lot of the colour wouldn't take so they had to keep colouring and colouring!! :0(

Well the hairdresser took hours!!! I arrived at 9am and left at 3.30!!'

Really lost the will while sitting there!!!

Haven't even looked at hair yet properly as lost half the day!!!

A lot of the colour wouldn't take so they had to keep colouring and colouring!! :0(

Hey hun how are you getting on this week? How did the hair turn out in the end? Sounds like toy lost a whole day on it!! Lol!

I have weigh in in the morning and not sure how well out will go but whatever the outcome I back on this 100% and will get to goal!!

Hey hun how are you getting on this week? How did the hair turn out in the end? Sounds like toy lost a whole day on it!! Lol!

I have weigh in in the morning and not sure how well out will go but whatever the outcome I back on this 100% and will get to goal!!

Hi babe,

Glad to hear you sounding so much more upbeat about this diet!!! You won't be on it for much longer! You are so close now!

Best of luck with your weigh in tomorrow, I'm sure you'll have a good one! Make sure you let me know how you do!!

I'm doing well thanks, I weighed in on Monday pm and lost 2lbs, not fantastic but still going in the right direction!! Think my losses are slowing now in closer to goal :0(

This week is going really well, I really feel in the diet and mostly, I'm not struggling! Jut want to see some decent regular losses!!! Still planning to continue ssing until the start of April, I'm then at centre parcs for the weekend and I think I will then have to see where I am and where I still want to go!!!!

Yeah hair took nearly the whole day! I was bored to tears!!! I'm not completely happy with hair, it's okay but not really what I had in mind... Oh well only hair!!!

Hi babe,

Glad to hear you sounding so much more upbeat about this diet!!! You won't be on it for much longer! You are so close now!

Best of luck with your weigh in tomorrow, I'm sure you'll have a good one! Make sure you let me know how you do!!

I'm doing well thanks, I weighed in on Monday pm and lost 2lbs, not fantastic but still going in the right direction!! Think my losses are slowing now in closer to goal :0(

This week is going really well, I really feel in the diet and mostly, I'm not struggling! Jut want to see some decent regular losses!!! Still planning to continue ssing until the start of April, I'm then at centre parcs for the weekend and I think I will then have to see where I am and where I still want to go!!!!

Yeah hair took nearly the whole day! I was bored to tears!!! I'm not completely happy with hair, it's okay but not really what I had in mind... Oh well only hair!!!

Well done on the 2 lb hun that's fab. It's much harder and slower the closer you get to goal and I think that's just something we have to accept no matter how disheartening it is!!

Great you are not struggling at all, makes life so much easier doesn't it?! I'm SS+ until 29 March when I go on a hen weekend so will come off plan for that but still be sensible!! I want another 9lb off before then if I can!!

Well done on the 2 lb hun that's fab. It's much harder and slower the closer you get to goal and I think that's just something we have to accept no matter how disheartening it is!!

Great you are not struggling at all, makes life so much easier doesn't it?! I'm SS+ until 29 March when I go on a hen weekend so will come off plan for that but still be sensible!! I want another 9lb off before then if I can!!

Sounds like we're both planning to ss until about the same date! :0)

Yeah it's hard that the losses are going slower but as you say I think we will have accept that this is it!!!

I want to see the 9's before I break in April, so that's about 7lbs to lose... Minimum! However any more would be fab!!

Where you going on hen weekend? Xx

Sounds like we're both planning to ss until about the same date! :0)

Yeah it's hard that the losses are going slower but as you say I think we will have accept that this is it!!!

I want to see the 9's before I break in April, so that's about 7lbs to lose... Minimum! However any more would be fab!!

Where you going on hen weekend? Xx

Good luck hun, you'll do that easy!!

We are going to Manchester. Really looking forward to it as never been there before and the weekend should be a real laugh. So looking forward to getting dressed up for a night out with the girls and not look like the token fat one!! Lol!

Hope so!

Sounds like you will have an amazing time, and you certainly will not be the token fat one.... sadly i know exactly what you mean.... but hey, thats not us ever again! LOL!!!

How's this week going for you? another good day?

Hope so!

Sounds like you will have an amazing time, and you certainly will not be the token fat one.... sadly i know exactly what you mean.... but hey, thats not us ever again! LOL!!!

How's this week going for you? another good day?

No never again the token fat one!!

Yeah this week seems to be going much better, been on plan again properly since Monday and although had the disappointing weigh in on Thursday I'm sticking with this and getting to goal!! I just need to keep focused!!

How are you getting on hun? Any plans for the weekend? X

Well day 188 for me!!! Not quite sure how...

Daily morning weigh in was 10 stone 1 and a half pounds!! Although I am delighted, when I started in September I never imagined I would get this far, however my weight loss seems to be going so slow now!!! If I'm lucky, I may get a 2lb loss this week, but it doesn't seem that much when eating no proper food!!!

I still unsure of my ultimate goal, but I'm thinking a morning weigh in of 8 stone 12lb ish? So this would only give me a further 17.5lbs!!! Which seems do-able, but so slow!!!

Is it too much to ask for a 4-5lb loss on one week?? I stick to my three products 100% and constantly drink loads of plain water and nothing else! Not sure what else I can do?!?!?

Anyway, sorry for moaning... How is everyone else doing??

Done anything nice this weekend??

Just weighed in tonight and lost 2.5lbs! But gutted as I'm now 1.5lbs off 5 stone... But suppose ill get it next week (hopefully)

My total inches lost are about 35 since September!!!

Here's to another good week!!! Though I would like a bigger loss!! Please!!

Wow hun you you are doing amazing!!! You are so good tip still be 100% everyday! I was until a few weeks ago and regret ever opening the box! Day 133 for nee and so pleased with my results but I can't lose focus now! Two more stone to go :-/ I hope some of your determination and focus rubs off onto me!

Even if the losses are slow they are still losses and you'll be at goal in no time, you're an inspiration! Xxx

So this mornings daily weigh was 9 stone 13 and three quarters!!!!

I have never been in single figures in my adult life!!

Woohoo!!!!!!! :0)

So this mornings daily weigh was 9 stone 13 and three quarters!!!!

I have never been in single figures in my adult life!!

Woohoo!!!!!!! :0)

Well done hun that's fab!! You are so focussed, there's nothing that's going to stop you getting to goal!! Xxx

Just got in from a trip to asda and am amazed tha the clothes I tried on in a size 12 all fitted perfectly!! I've never had that before!!!!

I also got myself a onesie! Accept they didn't have any ladies ones in my size, but amazingly the girls age 13-14 years fits! And was half the price!! :0)

Feeling very happy!!! However I did just pinch a piece of kiddies choc Easter egg! Sadly it didn't taste all that great and now I feel a little guilty!!!

Oh well, I doubt a bite will make any huge difference!?!?!

Just got in from a trip to asda and am amazed tha the clothes I tried on in a size 12 all fitted perfectly!! I've never had that before!!!!

I also got myself a onesie! Accept they didn't have any ladies ones in my size, but amazingly the girls age 13-14 years fits! And was half the price!! :0)

Feeling very happy!!! However I did just pinch a piece of kiddies choc Easter egg! Sadly it didn't taste all that great and now I feel a little guilty!!!

Oh well, I doubt a bite will make any huge difference!?!?!

The bite won't make a difference hun so just forget about it, it's done :)

Well done on all the size 12s!! X

Back