I will do this...

Cannot believe it, weighed in this evening and I lost 4lbs!! So pleased!! Kinda wish I wasn't having a planned break next week now!!

Cannot believe it, weighed in this evening and I lost 4lbs!! So pleased!! Kinda wish I wasn't having a planned break next week now!!

Wow hun that's amazing, well done! You are doing so well!! I have more good days then bad so I suppose that's good?? I ate on Friday night and Sunday night but still hope for a loss this week or worse case Sts. I'm coming of plan this weekend as away for a hen weekend but plan to make wise choices as much as possible!!

Wow hun that's amazing, well done! You are doing so well!! I have more good days then bad so I suppose that's good?? I ate on Friday night and Sunday night but still hope for a loss this week or worse case Sts. I'm coming of plan this weekend as away for a hen weekend but plan to make wise choices as much as possible!!

Thanks babe!

I was planning to break after next Mondays weigh in but as of the bank holiday that's been cancelled! :0(. Really feel like coming off now!

But reckon I will try my best to keep going till next weekend!!! Must stay strong!!

Reckon I will probably gain a load in my week off, but will have hopefully lost it all again by the following week!!!!

Bet your looking forward to your weekend away! Make sure to enjoy it, might make it easier getting back to ss!

Thanks babe!

I was planning to break after next Mondays weigh in but as of the bank holiday that's been cancelled! :0(. Really feel like coming off now!

But reckon I will try my best to keep going till next weekend!!! Must stay strong!!

Reckon I will probably gain a load in my week off, but will have hopefully lost it all again by the following week!!!!

Bet your looking forward to your weekend away! Make sure to enjoy it, might make it easier getting back to ss!

Hey hun how come its been cancelled?!

Don't give in you are my thinspiration!!

Hiya,

I can't see my CDC Monday as its bank holiday! So will have to wait till Monday 8th for my next weigh in!!

I'm planning to come off plan on Sunday and then stay off for the week, then get back on it on Tuesday 9th April! Really looking forward to havin a break and eating some real food!!

How you doing babe??

A friends daughter today, made my day!!

I was chatting to her and it came up that I've been doing a food replacement diet for 6 months, and she said to me, "but why? Your tiny"

I've never been called tiny before!!! :0)

A friends daughter today, made my day!!

I was chatting to her and it came up that I've been doing a food replacement diet for 6 months, and she said to me, "but why? Your tiny"

I've never been called tiny before!!! :0)

Ah that's brilliant!! I had a similar experience last night, was looking after a friend daughter and she was playing on the Wii and decided to make one if the characters me... When it got to build she said nmmm well you are skinny so I'll put you as that! Lol! It's those little comments that make the difference and especially coming from a child as you know they tell the truth!

Lost 2 lb this week so really pleased. Of plan this weekend for a hen do..... Must apply some discipline, even if it's only 80% of the time!!

Ah that's brilliant!! I had a similar experience last night, was looking after a friend daughter and she was playing on the Wii and decided to make one if the characters me... When it got to build she said nmmm well you are skinny so I'll put you as that! Lol! It's those little comments that make the difference and especially coming from a child as you know they tell the truth!

Lost 2 lb this week so really pleased. Of plan this weekend for a hen do..... Must apply some discipline, even if it's only 80% of the time!!

Lol!!! Mine was from an adult! Well, she's about 16 or 17 so nearly an adult! :0). Still hugely brightened my day!!!

How lovely that your friends child said your skinny!!! Isn't it fab!! :0)

Yep I'm coming off plan on Sunday for about 8 days and cannot wait! I'm also planning to try and be disciplined and but I can't wait to eat again!!!

I'm planning to get straight back on track on Tuesday 9th April!' And go back to ss! I just hope I don't gain to much over the 8 days!!!

Bet you can't wait for the hen do!!! Hope you have a wicked time babe! Xx

Lol!!! Mine was from an adult! Well, she's about 16 or 17 so nearly an adult! :0). Still hugely brightened my day!!!

How lovely that your friends child said your skinny!!! Isn't it fab!! :0)

Yep I'm coming off plan on Sunday for about 8 days and cannot wait! I'm also planning to try and be disciplined and but I can't wait to eat again!!!

I'm planning to get straight back on track on Tuesday 9th April!' And go back to ss! I just hope I don't gain to much over the 8 days!!!

Bet you can't wait for the hen do!!! Hope you have a wicked time babe! Xx

16 year old are very honest too so it must be true! Lol!

Hope you have a fab week off, try and make wise choices and you'll be fine:) I am of plan Fri, Sat and sun alto I am taking bars with me to have for breakfast at least, will avoid wine and stick to gin if I can. Don't want to eat to much and feel uncomfortable as feel amazing at the mo! Then back on Mon-Fri then going to my cousins fir the weekend where there will be alcohol and food but in moderation!! Again I'll take some products with me :)

Have a fan Easter and catch up soon if not before I go Friday xxx

Haven't posted to minis for weeks now, but I'm also all over the place diet wise so maybe that's why!!!

I have about one stone left to lose until I reach my ultimate goal! I'm down 5 stone now and so near to goal but for some reason j just don't seem able to stick to plan!!

I want to get back onto ss and I reckon if I work at it I could be at my goal by June, which in the grand scheme of things is no time away!!

So here is to my new day 1! Tomorrow I will do my best to ss... A mint shake for breakup, a mushroom soup for lunch, a chocolate bar for tea and pints and pints of water!!'

I just hope I can stick to it.... I keep trying and get to about 3o'clock then lose the will to continue... So motivation needed....

I can do this... Here's to a great day! And goal in June! :0)

Back