I will Win!!! My most successful diet yet...

Well done on a great first week loss. Your diary is great. Maybe have a shake before you go and get back and take a bar with you. Keep knocking back the water - there are always plenty of cafes/bars open on a Sunday that you can nip into. Enjoy your second week and get ready to get a belt for your trousers :) xxxx

Well done on a great first week loss. Your diary is great. Maybe have a shake before you go and get back and take a bar with you. Keep knocking back the water - there are always plenty of cafes/bars open on a Sunday that you can nip into. Enjoy your second week and get ready to get a belt for your trousers :) xxxx

Thanks love! I dont have any of the bars. Seems alot of people do, but when i watched the video, it said these are part of the maintenance programme or after some weight loss has already happened. Hoping my trousers will be going in a skip soon:D Sure will be fine. You've done really well x x

Day 10... still no food been eaten at all (Well, in 6 days at least) went to the dentist for a check up at 11am and ended up with 4 fillings (prob due to previous diet coke addiction) so 3 injections and face was numb most of day! finally went about 4pm but had missed lunchtime shake!! Had 2nd at about 6pm but havent had 3rd. Probably not the best but just not bothered about food at the minute. Finding alot of cleaning & jobs to keep busy helps as I really used to do alot of 'boredom eating'.
Got the cross trainer out the shed and bought it in, now just gotta find the tools to put it back together! Been reading and looking at pics of people doing weight loss using kettlebells to exercise. Looks really good but they are quite expensive to buy... and would probably end up being used as a doorstop ;-)

Hi hunny, your doing really great... BUT you must must must have your last shake, or your not doing your health any good cos you need all 3 shakes to have the right amount of vits/minerals for general good health... and btw you have done well not to get any bars... as your right they are for the maintenance plan. Also if anyone suggests trying the tesco bars or any others cos they are similar DONT! read the sticly that MINI has put up about mixing/swapping products from diff plan... Hugs hun your doing sooo well keep it up chicken xxxxxx

Ok Lou. I will def have all 3 from now on!:eek: TBH I didnt intend to miss any, time just ran away from me... never thought i'd say that about missing a meal:eek:

Day 11.

Not having a good day. I struggle with weekends anyway. First day in years I have had a day just me and my son on our own. Was nice, went out in the morning, then I got him McDonalds - went Drive thru so didnt have to go in and smell it:sigh: Then took him to cinema where he had popcorn, sweets and I had a bottle of water. We then went shopping and looked at cakes for ages til he picked one for tomorrow!
Was so tired in the cinema & cold tho all I wanted to do was sleep.
I feel really miserable now and am beginning to wonder if this is making me feel a bit depressed. Been crying all afternoon and my friends have gone to the pub but I have had to stay in or I know I'd end up having a drink. I could probably handle it if I could have diet coke, but water?? No-one would believe it. I do feel really low today tho and I do kind of feel like I've worked hard all week, I need my weekends to relax & unwind with my friends but I just cant.
oh well tomorrow is another day I guess...
:wave_cry:

Sweetheart, its very common to get a bit down in the 1st few weeks on this plan.. and remember it is tough and to see your mates going out etc and having fun is challenging indeed! But you had a lovely day with your son and also hunny, this isnt going to be for ever is it? Just remember why your doing this and keep focused on youjr goal. Try distractions/alternatives to the pub, and remember isnt it going to be fantastic when you do finally get to go out looking a million dollars!!! And then you can totally enjoy yourslef giving yourself little rewards here and there for all your hard work... vodka and diet coke ;) (less cals) Plus all your mates telling you you look gorgeous etc etc etc.... Its not forever and it will be soooo worth it. Btw a HUGE well done for sitting with your son eating MaccaD`s AND popcorn/sweets too :eek: See how strong you are!! So feel proud not sorry for yourself babes... your a woman and your amazing!! L xxxx

I love you Lou... you are so thoughtful x

Well day 14 is here. Never thought 2 weeks would go this fast. just been for 2 week weigh in and have lost another 7lb, so 1 stone of fat has left some part of my body (probably my boobs sadly and not my arse unfortunately). So feeling quite happy with that. Just wish I wasnt so flippin COLD!!!! Definately going to put my cross trainer together tonight ... if only to use to keep warm x x x x

:eek: awww shucks thanks :D I try to be anyhooo... xx
Well bloomin done you though eh woohoo way to go Siany!!! :D:D:D :happy096: half a stone in a week is bbrrrrrilliant!! lol... I`m always cold hunny but roll on summer eh... and yeah get that cross trainer out and keep warm on it hee hee
Well done again babes, keep it up... your doing fab XXXX

Thanks love x you too x

You're doing so well Siany. Its great to read your diary and see the changes you're making.

Keep it up ;)

You're doing so well Siany. Its great to read your diary and see the changes you're making.

Keep it up ;)

You too!! You are well on the road to massive losses, fills me with admiration! Just goes to show that no matter how hard it is, it really is worth it in the end.
I will be keeping an eye on your diary too Hun x x x:D

Well done...a stone in two weeks...We all get blue on this diet but keep ur eye on the prize as it generally passes the next day

Thanks... look at you, you're nearly there! Must be an amazing feeling... well done to you too xx

Well done! You really are an inspiration. Keep going like this and you'll be at goal in no time xx

Thank you honey! you too x x:D

Day 18

OOOPS. Last night without even thinking about it I finished some pasta sitting on the cooker that the kids had left. I just had a completely weird moment like I totally forgot that I no longer eat real food. Thing is I dont know why (cos I think about very little else but the diet) and worse I could actually see my stomach looked bloated after.:break_diet:
So today was even more stupid... thought what the hell and failed miserably. Not that I ate all day, but I had a mouthful of bread roll the baby left... then my other daughter left a few oven chips which I also scoffed. I felt really sick after though???
On the bright side, I put some delicious smelling scones into a solid coloured plastic box (taking them out of clear plastic and therefore my sight). I almost ate one. Held it in my hand knowing I was going to, then thought...'NO, will have the will power and resist' I'd rather be skinny than eat it so I put it back.
And my recent ex-boyfriend and his mates just called from the pub to ask me if I want an Indian. I said no...and dont bring it round here either!!!

However, overall, pretty disappointed in self:mad:

Aww hunny old habits die hard eh... its just a blip...forget and move on. Today is another day... draw a line and say ok I had a moment BUT now I`m back in the zone. Don`t feel disappointed or beat yourself up over it, cos thats what sabotages our efforts hun.
Your doing great so remember your human same as rest of us and we will from time to time have blips... just get back on the horse and carry on ...... :D Love to you xxxx

siany71 said:
Day 18

OOOPS. Last night without even thinking about it I finished some pasta sitting on the cooker that the kids had left. I just had a completely weird moment like I totally forgot that I no longer eat real food. Thing is I dont know why (cos I think about very little else but the diet) and worse I could actually see my stomach looked bloated after.:break_diet:
So today was even more stupid... thought what the hell and failed miserably. Not that I ate all day, but I had a mouthful of bread roll the baby left... then my other daughter left a few oven chips which I also scoffed. I felt really sick after though???
On the bright side, I put some delicious smelling scones into a solid coloured plastic box (taking them out of clear plastic and therefore my sight). I almost ate one. Held it in my hand knowing I was going to, then thought...'NO, will have the will power and resist' I'd rather be skinny than eat it so I put it back.
And my recent ex-boyfriend and his mates just called from the pub to ask me if I want an Indian. I said no...and dont bring it round here either!!!

However, overall, pretty disappointed in self:mad:

Oh Hun things things are bound to happen, at least you've put in a lot of hard work already so this will seem insignificant in the long run.

Bloody well done with the scones. I keep taking a moment when I'm cooking for OH to think I want to eat that, but then I force myself to think of why I'm doing it. Why scoff it all now when I can have a sensible portion when I'm happy with myself.

I'm sure your back on it now, stay strong xx

Yoohoo Siany...:D Hows it going hun? Hoping your still doing well and back on track... keep posting babes xxxx

Back