I will win - My weightloss journey

Ooops.. :sigh: Well I have just check mfp for the past week (I have been entering in my food diary for most of the week) and well.. there was one day where i consumed around 1300 calories.. but the rest is sort of around the 1000 mark.. which is okay.. but i'm worrying because well I am a breastfeeding mother, my LO isnt fully BF though as he eats 3 meals a day but I hope i consume enough calories.. it says to eat when your hungry.. and i do, especially with the exercise BUT still... I hope its okay.. i am going to increase my cals abit more me thinks.

Ooops.. :sigh: Well I have just check mfp for the past week (I have been entering in my food diary for most of the week) and well.. there was one day where i consumed around 1300 calories.. but the rest is sort of around the 1000 mark.. which is okay.. but i'm worrying because well I am a breastfeeding mother, my LO isnt fully BF though as he eats 3 meals a day but I hope i consume enough calories.. it says to eat when your hungry.. and i do, especially with the exercise BUT still... I hope its okay.. i am going to increase my cals abit more me thinks.

Isn't 1200 the bare minimum for females? :eek:

What with exercising too, you should definitely increase your cals.

Isn't 1200 the bare minimum for females? :eek:

What with exercising too, you should definitely increase your cals.

I have lol im having about 1400 now after a feeling of it for a few days! Probs just feeling abit under the weather/ run down :D WI tonight though lets see the scales!

I have lol im having about 1400 now after a feeling of it for a few days! Probs just feeling abit under the weather/ run down :D WI tonight though lets see the scales!

Good stuff, congrats on the 2lbs :D

Well everyone... Had a crappy weekend... my LO was in hospital :( so overnight stay on sat, didnt eat much.. He is fine now but it was an awful day! Anywho didnt stick to plan.. at all, as i didnt really eat anything Hmmm. But I have just come back from WI tonight and... i am -4.5lb! Yes the scales read 15 stone 3.5lbs! Ahhh but i feel alittle guilty as well i didnt eat but for viable reasons and i stuck to plan 100000% every other day. Its has given me a much needed boost :)

Well everyone... Had a crappy weekend... my LO was in hospital :( so overnight stay on sat, didnt eat much.. He is fine now but it was an awful day! Anywho didnt stick to plan.. at all, as i didnt really eat anything Hmmm. But I have just come back from WI tonight and... i am -4.5lb! Yes the scales read 15 stone 3.5lbs! Ahhh but i feel alittle guilty as well i didnt eat but for viable reasons and i stuck to plan 100000% every other day. Its has given me a much needed boost :)

Glad he is okay! -4.5lb, wow, that is awesome! Well done :D

Well time to update, as i havnt for 5 days.. oops

Anyway.. Really good weekend/ Really bad weigh in, lol! 1lb gain. Got taken to a lovely meal for V-day and went out for cocktails after.. Then Sunday i have a -takeaway- :sigh: So ive decided that the blowout will stay in that weekend and i am fully back on track now. As I dont want to see a gain again on those bloody scales (at least not for awhile)

Bah, gains are pretty much inevitable. Overdoing it on special occasions is absolutely fine in my books! Gains are almost an inevitability anyway, we all get them at some point!

Good luck with being back on track!

Bah, gains are pretty much inevitable. Overdoing it on special occasions is absolutely fine in my books! Gains are almost an inevitability anyway, we all get them at some point!

Good luck with being back on track!

Mhm your right.. Thanks alot :)

Well today has been eventful... I have been "out of action" for two days with a pathetic cold lol. So today I have smashed the gym and gone dog walking for an hour after.. hopefully bringing me to a pretty decent week :D Well the scales will tell anyway...

Well today has been eventful... I have got to my mini goal of doing 18 hours of exercise for this month!! :D With just 3 days to spare!! Might have to sneak some gym time in before the end of the month, but hey! I did it :)

Back