I will win - My weightloss journey

Guys!!! Ive lost 6lbs this week :eek: and SOTM... gah im so happy

Well my scales are now broken! So no more serial weighing every morning lol! Oh well.. that can only be a good thing i suppose lol... Had a brill week so far. Itching to get to Monday now to WI though lol.. After the 6lb loss last week, really wouldnt like to see a gain!

I sure hope so.. i want to go to boots and weigh myself on the big industrial scales thing haha! Only 2 days to go for me :D

Guys!!! Ive lost 6lbs this week :eek: and SOTM... gah im so happy

Woah, sorry I was so late to read this haha

That is incredible :eek: Awesome stuff!

oooh well done :) hope you get a loss :D did you have a good weekend?? xx

I had a bad weekend! We have all been poorly so of to the docs today! But I lost 3lbs this week so thats good news :)

Woah, sorry I was so late to read this haha

That is incredible :eek: Awesome stuff!

I couldnt believe it. I worked so hard at the gym that week though and drank alot of water and lessened my cals without relising sticking to around 1300 mark.. It really worked for me for that week anywho and 3 lbs off this week so. Must be doing something right. Im doing weight training now too which will be burning mroe fat too!

well done on your loss 9lbs in 2 weeks is fab!!!! hope your feeling better soon xx

Aww thanks hun.. Although much of it could be down to i popped into the morning group instead of going to my usual evening group and they say u weigh less in the morning so.. it could have something to do with that lol! Plus I cant go to the gym as much because were all so bloody full of cold grr! haha

I couldnt believe it. I worked so hard at the gym that week though and drank alot of water and lessened my cals without relising sticking to around 1300 mark.. It really worked for me for that week anywho and 3 lbs off this week so. Must be doing something right. Im doing weight training now too which will be burning mroe fat too!

I am starting strength training very soon, interested to see how much it helps.

Are you feeling great? Almost lost two stone, that is amazing. Just a couple more months of hard work and you are there!

Back