I wnat some chocolate

Mini milks are amazing, vanilla, chocolate and strawberry flavours! Only 1.5 syns per lolly!!!

Lovely!

a wispa bar is 11 syns, so if you only have half its only 5.5 syns! i find after going so long without choccie that i only need half the bar to feel satisfied :) xx

i have buttons when i want to fix my chocolate craving!!
treat size bag = 4syns or normal sized multipack bags are 8.5 syns.
there are so many in there and if you suck them slowly one by one i really find they last ages,make you feel like you've had loads and really hit the spot!

An options or highlights hot choc & a banana normally sort my choc cravings out. You need to go and stock up :) Asda have the sachets of options on 5 for a £1 at the mo. They are 2 syns each (except the hazelnut one which is 1.5 for some reason).

I dunno if you like baking but the new apricot brownies in the Mag are lush and only take like 20 mins, at 4 syns each and you can freeze the rest to make sure you don't yomp them all and bring them out for an emergency day like this.

Or the scan bran cake, you can practically eat a whole cake with a mullerlight on top lol, though I wouldn't reccomend doing that lol and its super quick to make.

5 scan bran
2 sachets of cadburys highlights
2 eggs
2 heaped tbsp sweetner
1 tbsp golden syrup...

put scan bran in a casserol dish poor over some boiling water to soak them. With a fork mash it all up mix in all ingredients and cook in a microwave for 6 minutes. it works out the whole thing i a hexb + 6 syns. I only have half the cake at a time tho so its only 3 syns :)

hth xx

I've worked out how to upload pics, so here we go - a couple of what i munched on last night for 3 syns, including cream!xx

IMG00037-20100706-2113.jpg

IMG00039-20100706-2121.jpg

Mikado choc sticks are 1/2 a syn each and each individual 35g box (I think it's 35g) is around 8.5 syns so if you have enough syns free you can munch through a whole box. Yum :)

If you go to classes the choc orange hifi bars are really chocolatey and feel a bit naughty - 1 HEXB choice x

Have a dip in the nutella jar, especially if it is warm as it is soo gooey it sticks to the roof of your mouth and it is so sickly you don't need anymore than 1 level tbsp which is 4 and half syns i think?

I spread nutella on my wholewheat crackerbreads and top with banana - really yummy treat!

Some great ideas on this thread - am bookmarking this for the next time I get a really bad chocolate craving!

I do find the less I'm having the less I'm craving it though :)

Back