Lily's EE Food Diary

Lily

Gold Member
Hello :)

Thought I'd start a food diary thread to help with accountability. I'm doing SW Online as my work frequently takes me all over the place and I'd probably end up missing more classes than I attended! I've been doing the EE plan for just over a month now. Before Christmas hit, I'd lost around 5 pounds in total - not a huge amount in 3 weeks for someone who weighs nearly 17st - but I've accepted my lot in life as a slow loser now after several years of on and off VLCD-ing. My body deserves to have some sensible healthy food in it, after all. ;)

So, my Christmas chocolate consumption actually made the scales bounce up higher than they were to start with :eek: but a couple of days of being back on track has already worked wonders. Can't wait to see the 15s again though. Seeing 17st flash up again the other day was very depressing...

Today I have eaten:

Breakfast
80g of wholemeal toast (1 HEB plus 2 syns)
1 Dairylea cheese slice (3 syns)
Banana

Lunch
Roasted Butternut squash wedges
Mullerlight yogurt and apricots

Tea
Bacon and leek risotto
Grapes

HEA - 200ml of skimmed milk and 2 Laughing Cow light triangles
Roasted chicken pasta Mug shot

Feeling ok at the moment - hopeful I won't slither off the wagon now like I did this time yesterday... :ashamed0005:

Last edited:
Afternoon Lily - here to subscribe.
No slithering allowed this afternoon unless of course you're going to watch a happy Potter film :8855:

Although just popped over to your ovther diary and it looks as though you've decided not to carry on with this fred

Last edited:
Back