i woke up this morning extremely hungry

natasha1974

Silver Member
i woke up this morning really hungry anyone else have days like this my wi is at 9.30 so after dropping kids at school i didnt have time to grab breakfast so far i have had
apple
satsuma x 3
banana
hifi bar hexb
mugshot
batchellers mexican rice (WHOLE SACHET)
massive bowl of homemade vege soup with 3 snackabread syns ?
packet roast beef monstermunch (6 syns)
and for dinner im waiting on roast gammon hexb roast spuds and parsnips,carrots,peas,caulflower, sprouts and gravy
and maybe wll have to have a couple of mullers ve had no hexa's yet so will probably have a latte to .

I'm so hungry wish it was ready now !!!!!!

Yes - I have days like this - usually the day before WI! If it's after WI then I don't worry lol

Wow! All good stuff though!

im trying so hard not to stray today lol was trying to save a few syns for friday but doesnt look like will be saving any from today

I had my bowl of porridge today and tummy was rumbling 2 hours later, I'm due on so this isn't helping. Drinking water and waiting a while but still hungry so out came the clementines!
I too snack on free foods etc but still feel like I'm constantly eating lol
Perhaps its the colder weather speeding up our metabolisms causing us to need more food!

Claire
x

I woke up at 4 a.m starving and couldn't get back to sleep eventually gave up at 7 got up and had 2 tangerines, a banana and a yoghurt. Then at 10 had gammon,2 eggs, tomatoes,beans and 2 toast.It is now 11.15 and I'm already thinking about lunch. Hope it is the cold(it was -6.5 this morning) cos it is due to warm up here in a couple of days

must be the cold im better today dont feel so hungry i was a little naughty yesterday i ate a little of the crackling of the gammon joint :( i just couldnt help myself ohwell it was way in day back on the wagon today

Back