I wonder if theres others like me on here?? Lets find out!

nocomment

Hi everyone!

I'm such a pig! :mad:

been doing sw for 2 weeks and have lost 5.5lb so far which im really please with as I dont have too much weight to lose as I lost the majority of it doing ww.

anyways... this is my 3rd week and untill today I have been really focused.

I have just ate:
  • 2 jam doughnuts
  • 1 bournville bar
  • a 4 finger dark choc kit kat
  • 4 fox's jam and cream
  • a harvest chewee bar
IN 2 HOURS! :eek:

I have worked the syns out to be a shocking...59!

does any1 think I will still be able to lose next monday?? or is that a joke??

xxx

If you work it out over the week you can have maximum 105 syns, less the 59 you have had that leaves 46. You don't say how many syns you have had for the rest of the week but if you cut back until Monday you should be okay.

Don't dwell on it we all have our bad days, draw a line and be good tomorrow :)

aw thankyou so much, ive had 13 syns since tuesday so in total ive had 72! ohh and im out on saturday so ill be going way over then too! ill do some walking and hope for the best i think!

i have a question also if you could help me please.... since i started sw 2 weeks ago ive been sticking to 60-70 syns per week, do you think it will be possible to lose if i use 105 this week... considering what ive previously been sticking to? this question may be confusing! sorry if it is!

xx

When first did Slimming world, (10 years ago) they used to promote 5-15 syns a day, I lost 5 stone back then so I guess it worked!!
Now, as you know, they encourage you to have 10 a day, I would say you should still lose on 105, probably a little less than if you had stuck to 70. However you are still in the early days when weight loss is greater so if I were you I wouldn't worry.

My consultant always says one day off plan isn't going to ruin everything if you have been good the rest of the week.

Back