I work in burger king :o(

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
Today is my first day on CD, I work in BK and I am so pleased with myself. I got through the whole day with out cheating!!!

Heres to many days like this one!!

Well done love!!!

You'll learn to loath bk lol specially when the weight starts falling off you!!! Xx

well done you!

I know the feeling. I'm cabin crew surrounded by food and goodies. Normally I pick all day at the food as well as my greggs pasties lol. Did really well. Sat there today with my shake people eatin all round me. Was hard. But made it through. Mind I think it's harder working in BK to resist temptation :)

:superwoman: that is the closest thing to food torture I can think of, apart from working in the tasting department at Cadburys...You deserve extra :clap: for the willpower!!!

ClairBear said:
:superwoman: that is the closest thing to food torture I can think of, apart from working in the tasting department at Cadburys...You deserve extra :clap: for the willpower!!!

Thank you, I am very proud if myself. I really do think something has clicked inside me. That inner skinny person is slowly working her way out :eek:) yay!!

Back