• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I would be alright if it wasn't for the weekend

Urgh it's sooo hard at the weekend. Does anyone else find this?

Im really concious of the fact that I have my weigh in Monday night. I'm soooo determined to lose a decent amount this week after last weeks measley 0.5lb loss.

Urgh maybe I should go to bed early that way I can't eat anything else:p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I find weekends a struggle too, during the week we have our routines, but come the weekend that all goes out the window i find!
I am hoping that as the weather (hopefully!) improves i will be able to spend a bit more time outside in the garden and allotment.
Frankie xx

w/end s are so much harder aren't they ,its not been the eating ,it was when out last night & not having any alchol ,however did do it which am chuffed about

I find it harder at the weekends too, however I used to weigh in on a Monday and that certainly helped me stay on the straight and narrow over the weekend, cos I didn't have the time to burn the calories off!!!

I find the weekends hard or any time om off from work. When Im at work i can only eat the food i bring so can pick throughout the day. The odd weekend drink and meal out doesn't help!!

woohooo, just weighed in tonight and lost another 1lb. Not as much as I would have liked, but still.....

Only 4 more lb's to lose and I've lost 1.5st!!!

:wow:thats gr8 well done!