I would kill for a fish finger.

CHUKKI

OMG.

I have a really good few days and feel really motivated but the kids are eating fishfingers and my stomach rumblings have gone into overdrive.

Oh how i long for a fish finger.
(How sad am I) LOL.:sigh:

Lol!

You can have some fish when ever your done the diet!!

I can't wait to start eating more fish on refeed. I never really ate enough before and I live in a fishing port of all places.

There's a new fish restaurant just opened up too so me and hubby are planning a nice, healthy meal out there. Can't wait!

Why do fish fingers smell so good? It's just not fair. I could really eat some with beans, ummm lovely! Just keep resisting them!

Only problem is if you have fish fingers then ya just gotta have chips and beans. I mean it would be rude not to eat them properly.

Just joking i will wait for the diet to finish and look forward to a nice jucy salmon steak.

Does anyone else think about food morning noon and night. I even dream of food. Even things i never liked now seem appealing.

Is this normal?

If thinking about food is weird, then I think we are all weird on here. Just watching an M&S ad about salmon, beef and lamb. Damn them!

Back