Iambe's Good Things - Attempt 2!

Thanks Sarah x

Picture1.jpg

Monday tra la la

I haven't been writing it all down but I have been on plan this week. It's all just been really busy with family stuff. I'm on holiday for the next two weeks so should be a good couple of weeks.

Brekkie
Hash brown (these are so good and I'm totally addicted to them, it's a bit of work but they're really tasty and you can get extra superfree in there)
Bacon fat removed
Poached egg
Tomato

Lunch
New potatoes
Salad cream (2 syns)

Dinner
KFC Fakeaway
Chips
Pickled cabbage
Tomato
SOOOO SOOOO GOOD

Snacks
Mr Whippy cone with flake (12 syns!)
2 pieces of Ryvita cake (4 syns)

So I was over syns yesterday but that Mr Whippy tasted IMMENSE! Alright for a little treat as I've been doing lots of physical work over the last few days.

Picture1.jpg

Friday Funeral day

Brekkie
HEB Pitta
Poached egg
Beans

Power breakfast knowing that I wouldn't really get a chance for lunch. There was food at the wake but it was all sandwiches, pork pies and chips!

Dinner
Homemade pasta sauce (did a big batch in my nice clean kitchen all cleaned down without any decorating equipment out)
Spaghetti
HEA Parmesan

Saturday Silliness...

Brekkie

Yoghurt
Fruit

Lunch
Spaghetti
Homemade pasta sauce
HEA Babybel

Dinner
SW chips
Egg fried rice (with lots of super free in there)

Snacks
HEB alpen lights
Fruit

Sunday before the storm (back to work tomorrow)

Brekkie

Hash brown
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
2 slices of bacon fat removed

Lunch
Yoghurt
Fruit
HEB alpen light summer fruit

Snacks
HEB alpen light Chocolate fudge
Cottage cheese scones
Baked beans

Dinner
Cottage cheese scones
Cajun quorn fillets
Peppers
Onion

What did you think of the scones? I'm thinking of making a batch but heard mixed reviews...

Oops double posted!

I really liked them. They are best fresh out of the oven, they soften quite a lot but I really really enjoyed them. I used the onion and chive cottage cheese and they were GREAT!

Monday Malarky

Brekkie
Yoghurt
Fruit
HEB alpen lights

Lunch
Leftover egg fried rice

Dinner
Lasagne! Syn free
HEA parmesan

Tuesday ta-dahhhhh

Brekkie
HEB Pitta Bread
Poached egg
Beans

Lunch
Leftover lasagne
HEA parmesan

Dinner
6 sausages (3 syns)
New potatoes
Tomatoes

Snack
Alpen light (3 syns)

Wednesday wahey!

Brekkie
Fruit
Yoghurt
HEB Alpen lights

Lunch
Sausage (1 syn)
Pasta
New potatoes
Salad
Mayo (2 syns)

Dinner
Spaghetti
Bolognese (leftovers from lasagne)

Snacks
Ryvita cake, I was making peanut butter and chocolate cupcakes for a friend at work and I made a little bit too much icing. The idea was that the ryvita cake was going to be a little helping hand to make sure no accidents occurred with the full fat cakes but what a happy accident, the peanut butter icing works really well on ryvita cake! Nommity noms (10 syns!)

Thursday tha lack a lack

Brekkie

Beans
Sausages (1 syn)

Lunch
Jacket
Tuna Mayo (2 syns)

Dinner
Chilli (2 syns)
Pasta
HEA Babybel

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

He he

I've been sticking to it and being a good girl honest guvnor. It's been a bit of a wake up call this afternoon changing my signature to reflect that this month I've only lost 4lbs. That's not what I planned and it's certainly not what is going to continue. I'm glad that there hasn't been a gain though. It's a positive thing that I can have all the difficult stuff going on and not put on. That's a remarkable change, so take it for the victory it is and keep going.

Saturday

Brekkie
Scrambled egg (HEA milk)
Pitta (HEB)

Lunch
Chilli lasagne

Dinner
Nowt but I was very full from the lasagne which I ate fairly late in the day

Sunday slinkiness

Brekkie
EPIC BREAKFAST - all fry lighted or oven cooked!
New potatoes
Tomatoes
Beans
Egg
Sausages (1 syn)
Bacon

Lunch
Sausages (2 syns)
Mashed potato
Free gravy
Mustard (0.5 syns)

Dinner
Cottage cheese scones
Baked beans
Tomato

I also did lots of housework and cooking and some physicalness in the shape of cutting the stump down even further but I gave up because it's bloomin ridiculous and I can't get to it properly. But I did manage to start putting wallpaper up in the recesses on my wardrobe doors, it looks very pretty.

Monday monday

Brekkie

Yoghurt
Alpen lights (HEB)
Grapes

Lunch
Cajun pork steaks (all fat removed)
Jacket potato
Peppers and onions

Dinner
Macaroni frittata (from the magazine)
Chips
BBQ sauce (2 syns)

Snacks
Lemon slices (11 syns)

I know I know I know...It's been ages and it's been an exercise in proving to myself that if I'm not keeping record and meal planning then everything goes down the toilet. Well I'm back on and back tracking. I'm doing OK it's just been a tough couple of weeks. So start as we mean to go on...MEAL PLAN!

Picture1.jpg

This weeks food plan

Picture1.jpg

Okies so we're back on it again. Hopefully with a little help from some anti-ds I should be able to get rid of the stress which has been stopping me from being as good as I was. This is going to be a good week.

Picture1.jpg

Back