Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ice Cream from shakes?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fizzy, 3 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

I fancy some ice cream tonight but I don't have any Tetras so can I make up a shake from powder and then freeze that?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

I used to do it all the time, shouldn't be a problem hun x

4. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

Do you know how much water I should put in it?

5. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
    Oooh i wonder if i could do this with the vanilla shake, will go have a try now, i have a plastic container with lid, will report back when i do, have some batteries on charge, i might be able to get a photo of it!

6. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

I have a choc mint shake in the freezer already. I have put it in the fast freeze bit so hope it will be ready at a decent time, my Tetra took ages to freeze (that was in the work freezer though).

7. GlitterBabe

GlitterBabe Full Member

I mixed my strawberry shake with loads of crushed ice and that made a nice soft ice cream, like a really think mcdonalds milkshake that I had to eat with a spoon. It was lovely!!

8. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I thought the powder shakes had to be consumed within 15 minutes of opening? My CDC advised against cooking/freezing anything as it affects the nutritional content (or something)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.