Ice Cream from shakes?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fizzy, 3 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

I fancy some ice cream tonight but I don't have any Tetras so can I make up a shake from powder and then freeze that?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

I used to do it all the time, shouldn't be a problem hun x

4. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

Do you know how much water I should put in it?

5. MiniMe*Escaping

MiniMe*Escaping Banned

Diet:
    CD
    Oooh i wonder if i could do this with the vanilla shake, will go have a try now, i have a plastic container with lid, will report back when i do, have some batteries on charge, i might be able to get a photo of it!

6. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

I have a choc mint shake in the freezer already. I have put it in the fast freeze bit so hope it will be ready at a decent time, my Tetra took ages to freeze (that was in the work freezer though).

7. GlitterBabe

GlitterBabe Full Member

I mixed my strawberry shake with loads of crushed ice and that made a nice soft ice cream, like a really think mcdonalds milkshake that I had to eat with a spoon. It was lovely!!

8. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I thought the powder shakes had to be consumed within 15 minutes of opening? My CDC advised against cooking/freezing anything as it affects the nutritional content (or something)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.