Puddings Ice Cream

lwtblb

Silver Member
This is not quite the same as full fat Ice Cream, but I think it is a very close substitute. I make these in an ice cream maker.

Basic recipe

1 large pot vlf fromage frais (you can vary this with yogurt or quark)
sweetener sugar to taste, a little skimmed milk just to thin it out a little, then add your flavouring

Flavours:

Vanilla..add 2 vanilla muller lites & some vanilla essence or extract to taste SYN FREE (this is lovelly with a warm fruit crumble (crumble made with 1 HEB portion porridge per person sprayed with butter frylite) yum!! You could crumble some chocolate i8nto it aswell, but obviously you would need to syn it.

Any flavour options/ hilites/ skinny cow..use 2 servings/sachets to add a little more flavour I usually add a little chocolate extract along with 2 vanilla muller lites GENERALLY 4 SYNS BUT SOME CHOCCY DRINKS CAN BE SLIGHTLY MORE/LESS (my fav's are options turkish, double choc & choc vanilla)

Raspberry...add 2 strawberry/raspberry syn free yogs, then add sugar free raspberry sugar free crusha SYN FREE(this will work with any flavour sugar free crusha)

Fresh soft fruit add the closest flavour syn free yogs x 2 then add either whole raspberries or blueberries, usually chop strawberries a little SYN FREE (my fav is blueberries..eat tons of it in the summer)

I have also been rtying to get hold of the sprinkles mullers today, because I thought they would be good in ice cream...sold out everywhere!!

Managed to get hold of the choc/vanilla ones this morning, so will try this later.

Will let you know how it tastes.

Back