Ice Lolly Mould

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
Just to let you know if anyone is looking for an ice lolly mould, I have just bought one from somerfield for £1.90 marked down in their german range...

It will make 4 big lollies...hhhmmm

Love

I'll have a look in our Middlewich store tomorrow - and text you if they don't have any. Thanks.

Just posted on your diary ... why haven't you answered me??????!!!!!!

I do, I just need you constantly with me asking why I am putting this crap in my mouth!!

Hope from tomorrow!

how u make mini milks?

Summer Recipes!
Ice pops
Water flavouring in kiddy ice lolly moulds and into the freezer. Both flavours work well – or mix half berry flavour with half orange flavour for a fruit salad flavour.

Ice cream
1. Freeze tetra packs – take out about an hour before you want to eat it. (Should only be done with one tetra a day)
2. Blitz ice cubes in a food processor or coffee grinder, until small crystals, add whatever flavour shake you want – about 2tablespoons of cold water and wizz up in food processor to make a big bowl of ice cream! Mix and match flavours … butterscotch and banana = banoffee. Or use half a sachet of one flavour and half a flavour of another.
3. Make up shake as normal – put in ice lolly moulds. You have mini milks!

Sorbet
Water flavouring added to water … in a small bowl or dish, in freezer and keep stirring whilst ice crystals form … take out before it freezes too hard. Sorbet!!

Jelly
Water flavouring, 150ml of very cold water and mix a mousse – make up as per instructions and put in a small bowl to make jelly! Have with ice cream!!

Ice cream Cheesecake
Crush a cranberry bar into crumbs in food processor, press into a small dish – put in fridge. Make up jelly as above – add to base once set. Make ice cream up and pour on top. This is either for 2 people … or 2 meals.

i got my lolly mould from the pound store, ( no need to mention price. lol).
it makes 6 lollies in a rocket lolly shape.
cherylxx

Back