ice? may seem a stupid quesion lol

chuckie21

but when i start CDC is it ok for me to chew ice? i know im gonna miss chewing like mad and having something like that to have would help me alot!

also finally worked out how to get a profile picture up :eek: sorry if it scares anyone ;)

Chew as much ice as you like :p hehe

Ice chips are great in the summer for something to nibble on the sofa that adds to your water intake and is also calorie free!

Try making them with the water flavouring and they taste yummy.

M.

I make ice cream!! Crush the ice cubes with a food processor/coffee grinder into small as possible pieces. Then add your shake powder (choc mint is adorable!!) a little water to mix - wizz with your food processor and hey presto - ice cream. Makes a huge bowl and takes ages to eat ... so very satisfying.

I make ice cream!! Crush the ice cubes with a food processor/coffee grinder into small as possible pieces. Then add your shake powder (choc mint is adorable!!) a little water to mix - wizz with your food processor and hey presto - ice cream. Makes a huge bowl and takes ages to eat ... so very satisfying.

I tried Ice cream once...
Went wrong :( lol

but when i start CDC is it ok for me to chew ice? i know im gonna miss chewing like mad and having something like that to have would help me alot!​

also finally worked out how to get a profile picture up :eek: sorry if it scares anyone ;)

OMG! why have I never thought of this?! haha.... that's what i'm going to do from now on... I NEED TO CHEW! :D

I chewed ice!!!!!!! During day 3 I think it was, if I remember rightly I was having quite a hard few hours with it and one of my very skinny friends advised me to eat the stuff because she does it when she craves bad food (like she even has to worry lol). But yeah, go for it.. Strangely enough I quite enjoy it but it KILLS sensitive teeth :( XX

Back