Puddings iced lemon cupcakes

thanks hun could u point me in the right direction? :eek: thanku :) thinking of doin these cupcakes and doubling them up like u said, but using jam in the middle, my lil one would love that. might make the lemon curd actually i have some quark in :D better check the recipe first, saved it on my comp!! xxxx

just seen that it doesnt even use quark!! haha never mind, will just make the jam ones. xxx

im jst bout 2 do them now. havent found the chcolate ones!! xxxx

Mine are out of the oven they look really naff I used muffin cases think I'd use smaller ones next time but OMG they taste just like a lemon sponge had to make 2 batches of the icing cos I put too much water in first time but they are scrummy and I made 15 with these amounts so I work that out to be just over 1 syn each ???
Happy baking

christmasfairy1 said:
Mine are out of the oven they look really naff I used muffin cases think I'd use smaller ones next time but OMG they taste just like a lemon sponge had to make 2 batches of the icing cos I put too much water in first time but they are scrummy and I made 15 with these amounts so I work that out to be just over 1 syn each ???
Happy baking

With 28g of icing for 12 its 1.2 syns. So yours will be about 1.4 im guessing?? not bad eh lol x

thats great, i wana make the choco ones with nutelle and quark in. xx

christmasfairy1 said:
I thought they wod be less as I used the exact amounts just made it stretch to 15???

Ohhhhh sorry thought u meant u made up 2 lots of icing. Just divide 14.5 by 15 so just just over x

just tried one of mine, it was lovely but extremely lemony! think i may have put too much in :/ xxx

yeh my little girl was like "eugh mummy put it in the bin". charming! xx

sounds gorgeous!

I love lemon, cant believe we can enjoy a lovely cupcape for 1.3. syns woo woo
Im gonna make these and try them out on the kids (BTW Aldi are doing bags of lemons this week for i think 30p ))on special anyways!)

hi, thanks looking forward to making these:D

Wow...fantastic & not too high in syns...great..:)

Back