Pancake day crepes

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Plan Recipes' started by Sammyanth, 3 March 2014.

1. Sammyanth

Sammyanth Well-Known Member

Pancake day crepes

6pp per serving (232 cals per serving)
    Propoints value of 25 per recipe
    Serves 4 (3 small crepes each)

175g plain flour
    2 eggs, beaten with 200ml skimmed milk and 225ml cold water in a jug
    Calorie controlled cooking spray
    2 unwaxed lemons
    3 tsp castor sugar

1. Sift the flour and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Make a well in the centre and gradually pour in the egg mixture, incorporating the flour from the sides of the bowl using a whisk until it has the consistency of single cream. If there are lumps, pass it through a sieve. Pour into a jug.

2. Heat a small nonstick frying pan over a high heat and mist with cooking spray. Pour in enough batter to cover the surface thinly. Cook for 1 minute or until the underside is light golden.

3. Flip the crepe and cook until golden. Place on a warm plate. Repeat to make 12 in total.

4. Serve each crepe with a squeeze of lemon and 1/4 tsp sugar. Add some lemon zest too if you like. Fold into quarters and enjoy!

2. Autumn500

Autumn500 Well-Known Member

Oooooo thanks for posting this! Even with my severe lack of cooking skills I think I could cope with this lol
  3. Sammyanth

Sammyanth Well-Known Member

Me to haha! :D