1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Pancake day crepes

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Plan Recipes' started by Sammyanth, 3 March 2014 Social URL.

1. Sammyanth

Sammyanth Well-Known Member

Pancake day crepes

6pp per serving (232 cals per serving)
    Propoints value of 25 per recipe
    Serves 4 (3 small crepes each)

175g plain flour
    2 eggs, beaten with 200ml skimmed milk and 225ml cold water in a jug
    Calorie controlled cooking spray
    2 unwaxed lemons
    3 tsp castor sugar

1. Sift the flour and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Make a well in the centre and gradually pour in the egg mixture, incorporating the flour from the sides of the bowl using a whisk until it has the consistency of single cream. If there are lumps, pass it through a sieve. Pour into a jug.

2. Heat a small nonstick frying pan over a high heat and mist with cooking spray. Pour in enough batter to cover the surface thinly. Cook for 1 minute or until the underside is light golden.

3. Flip the crepe and cook until golden. Place on a warm plate. Repeat to make 12 in total.

4. Serve each crepe with a squeeze of lemon and 1/4 tsp sugar. Add some lemon zest too if you like. Fold into quarters and enjoy!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Autumn500

Autumn500 Well-Known Member

Oooooo thanks for posting this! Even with my severe lack of cooking skills I think I could cope with this lol

4. Sammyanth

Sammyanth Well-Known Member

Me to haha! :D