Iceland chicken fillet

jacqui35

Silver Member
Omg had one of these for my dinner with some salad and was sooo nice.

Its iceland chicken fillet stuffed with broccoli and cheese wrapped in bacon and its only 2 syns and you get two in the pack :D

Yum yum

I saw these when looking at the syns online. I thought it was 2syns per chicken fillet.

Yes its only 2 syns per one as i said i had one and then said two in packet lol so basically for both 4, but i thought as a dinner/lunch 1 was enough but could of managed the two hehe

Yummy!!! Made a note to get some at the weekend!

I bought the chicken with a garlic sauce one which has the same syns. Not tried it yet though!

Has anyone tried the boil in the bag chicken fillets in gravy? They are free on red and EE

Omg had one of these for my dinner with some salad and was sooo nice.

Its iceland chicken fillet stuffed with broccoli and cheese wrapped in bacon and its only 2 syns and you get two in the pack :D

Yum yum
Are these in the frozen section, or chilled?

I bought the chicken with a garlic sauce one which has the same syns. Not tried it yet though!

Has anyone tried the boil in the bag chicken fillets in gravy? They are free on red and EE

Please let us no if they are nice, and i couldnt find any chicken fillets in gravy at our store but have got lamb in mint gravy and the beef one to try mmmmm lol

Please let us no if they are nice, and i couldnt find any chicken fillets in gravy at our store but have got lamb in mint gravy and the beef one to try mmmmm lol

I have tried them and I thought they were nice. Not too keen on the beef slices though :(

I found the chicken ones near the microwave meals, not where all the frozen chicken is so next time you go in, have a look. The beef ones were with them.

Back