Iceland chicken fillet

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jacqui35, 20 November 2009.

1. jacqui35

jacqui35 Well-Known Member

Omg had one of these for my dinner with some salad and was sooo nice.

Its iceland chicken fillet stuffed with broccoli and cheese wrapped in bacon and its only 2 syns and you get two in the pack :D

Yum yum
  2. Hayleyj123

Hayleyj123 Wannabe Loser

I saw these when looking at the syns online. I thought it was 2syns per chicken fillet.
  3. jacqui35

Yes its only 2 syns per one as i said i had one and then said two in packet lol so basically for both 4, but i thought as a dinner/lunch 1 was enough but could of managed the two hehe
  4. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

Sounds lovely, i'm presuming they are 2 syns each and not for both (wishful thinking ):D
  5. soccermom

soccermom I AM A WEMITT x

sorry cross post :D
  6. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Yummy!!! Made a note to get some at the weekend!
  7. Hayleyj123

Hayleyj123 Wannabe Loser

I bought the chicken with a garlic sauce one which has the same syns. Not tried it yet though!

Has anyone tried the boil in the bag chicken fillets in gravy? They are free on red and EE
  8. Lindyxx

Lindyxx Well-Known Member

Are these in the frozen section, or chilled?
  9. jacqui35

frozen with all the chicken fillets :)
  10. jacqui35

Please let us no if they are nice, and i couldnt find any chicken fillets in gravy at our store but have got lamb in mint gravy and the beef one to try mmmmm lol
  11. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Sounds wonderful, thank you Jacquie. X
  12. Hayleyj123

Hayleyj123 Wannabe Loser

I have tried them and I thought they were nice. Not too keen on the beef slices though :(

I found the chicken ones near the microwave meals, not where all the frozen chicken is so next time you go in, have a look. The beef ones were with them.