ICEMOOSE BACK ON THE WARD

Awwww bless him ....men and pain dont go well do they.

Send him our love and hope he feels better soon.,

I hope they are giving him wonderful drugs to relieve the pain...loss of dignity, I know that all to well...mine went out the window giving birth to my first...it never came back!

Never had one - but I suspect what he's feeling is similar to that of someone who's had a c-section....

:rotflmao: I could not imagine my husband going through childbirth, the man flu is bad enough.

Hope your feeling ok Mike, been were you are and honestly the time will fly, you'll love the new tum!!!
Take it your NHS, keeping you in so long, hope you dont get to bored.
Michelle

All the best Mike. Looking forward to hearing all the gorey details lol. Thought you were great on Golden Balls by the way.:)

Good to hear that he's doing well .... hopefully he'll be feeling alot better very soon.

Cath

I was at the birth of both my children.....and never felt a thing.....pain of childbirth!!!! it's all female propaganda.It just gives women another reason to moan:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Alex:rotflmao:

LOL.....try imagining passing a Water Melon Al and tell me the thought of it doesn't make your eyes water!!!!!:eek::p

wellbear.gif

Thinking of you!

Definitely on the mend then.

:giggle:

That's nice to hear.:)

Dizzy x

Yay! Good luck, Mike. Take it easy!

Wishing you a very speedy recovery - and the post op tum of your dreams.

Back