ICEMOOSE BACK ON THE WARD

Little update. Mike is not too good the moment. He is still in a lot of pain. Unfortunately last night he somehow managed to pull out one of his drains - said it looked like a scene from pulp fiction:eek:

He has seen consultant and they have refitted the drain but as he has lost a lot of blood looks like he will have to stay in for a few more days so they can keep and eye on him:(

He is really fed up :wave_cry:

Sorry to hear that Linda. Hope it's just a minor set back and that he is soon home and well on the road to recovery.

Dizzy x

Oh poor old Mike, sounds like he's having such a rough time at the moment.

I'm sure you've sent him all our best wishes Linda, Mike hope you're up and about soon matey

xx

Little update. Mike is not too good the moment. He is still in a lot of pain. Unfortunately last night he somehow managed to pull out one of his drains - said it looked like a scene from pulp fiction:eek:

He has seen consultant and they have refitted the drain but as he has lost a lot of blood looks like he will have to stay in for a few more days so they can keep and eye on him:(

He is really fed up :wave_cry:

Oooeerrr drains, now that is a wierd feeling when they come out, amazing how much there is inside you, i do hope he didnt feel anything having it put back in, i would have wanted another general, noway could i cope with that, hope your feeling better Mike.
Michelle

Awwwwww poor Mike, hopefully it will settle down soon. I amj sure once you are a few months down the line this will all be a distant memory.

All the best x

Back