ICEMOOSE IS ON GOLDENBALLS!!!!!

awwwwwwwwww what a good guy.

phew, i thought for a minute he was gonna steal!

Of course I split!! I couldn't ever do someone over like that!!

By the way if anyone fancies a go they treat you really well and is a great day out!!

Mike

they both split the money.

Were you not even tempted tho..i have never seen the show before but would be good to be honest all the way through game like she said you were then do her over at the final hurdle, thats just my evil side coming out..not sure i could of done it though! Well done!x

brilliant Mike, I've applied but I suppose its like the lottery!

sue xx

omg.. MIKE....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at the end you gave me like one of those really nice.. (but sadly exstinct) "aaaaaw.. the world actually isnt such a bad place" kind of feeling.. that was just soooooo uber cute.. the poor bloody woman.. she was looking at you as if to say "please please please dont screw me over"..

Well done Mike.. Made me feel well happy there..

x x

They do auditions quite often, they are themselves a really fun day out!! Just be yourself, they want normal people so don't turn up to the audition and be too loud or too quiet, just be normal and you'll be fine.

They film it at BBC TV studios and I got to stay in Jonathan Ross's changing room! I in fact went in his shower!!!

M.

omg.. MIKE....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at the end you gave me like one of those really nice.. (but sadly exstinct) "aaaaaw.. the world actually isnt such a bad place" kind of feeling.. that was just soooooo uber cute.. the poor bloody woman.. she was looking at you as if to say "please please please dont screw me over"..

Well done Mike.. Made me feel well happy there..

x x

She was a lovely girl and I was just happy to win 4 grand!! I believe in karma and screwing people over just isn't me!!

M.

He wasn't in it at the time lol, saying that I got out about 5 minutes before 3 people came in which would have been embarassing.

M.

She was a lovely girl and I was just happy to win 4 grand!! I believe in karma and screwing people over just isn't me!!

M.

totally agree.. what you give is what you get 3 times over i think.. so you may as well be nice..
I didnt watch it all.. did she say what she wanted the money for? also.. How long ago was it recorded.. also... Mike you really do look like your Meez in your sig..

x x

lol was recorded back in May last year just before I went in for my operation, you can see my tummy skin in it !! that's not there anymore :)

Sam said she was putting it towards a house deposit!!

M.

It was a repeat Delli, it aired last June when I was actually in Hospital as I watched it from my bed lol

M.

oh thats not so bad! did it cheer u up when u were in hospital?? personally i hate seeing myself on tv, or hearing a recording of my voice.

Back