Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Joeyroo, 20 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Joeyroo

Joeyroo Full Member

Sorry to be a right saddo but you are my new hero :cool:

Your story at the beginning of your journey relates to mine so much. I am recently freshly back off holiday from Florida where i had a nasty economy flight over there squashed next to my partner wishing we'd booked an upgrade with wider seats then when we got to the parks i spent the whole 2 weeks queing for the seats with the bigger harness restraints and generally walking round sweating hot and wanting to sit down wherever possible.......

I have read all through your blog and have to say its given me the sheer willpower to give this diet a try with the hope that like you i will return back to Florida and take on the rides in just the normal front row!!!!!

I know everyone must congratulate you constantly but i want to just say WELL DONE your loss is amazing and reminds me to keep on track to achieve my goal

So thanks :eek:

Joey x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.