Addicted to Minimins!
Sounds obvious, but I find it helps to list the reasons we're doing such a drastic weight loss plan to help keep us on track.
- To be able to go shopping and buy what i WANT to wear, not just what i can get to fit! Also to shop wherever i want and KNOW their largest size isn't going to be too small! :cry:
- To be able to wear heels without being in so much pain.
- So my gym sessions aren't such a chore
- To be able to take part in the Mums race at my girls sports day without worrying about how i look
- To be more healthy and lower my risk of cancer, diabetes, heart disease and any number of other things that are of higher risk with a higher BMI
- To wear sexy undies and not worry about my rolls of flab when.....ahem, having relations with my hubby! lol
- To go sky diving
- To feel more confident and not intimidated by other (skinnier) women.
- To be able to go on rides at theme parks with my children and not worry that the seats aren't wide enough
- So i'm actually smaller than my hubby and so i can wear his t-shirts in bed and have them 'actually' be baggy and not skin tight!
- To not be the 'fat' friend
(add extras when you think of them and come back to the thread when you're wondering why you're doing this diet and if its really worth it)