• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Icepop's??? to be or not to be!!

I made one out of my fruits of the forest pack yesterday. It was awesome.

Although not quite as satisfying as drinking it - hunger wise.

I made some out of the CD water flavouring I dont think I put enough of it in, will try it will more next time :)

My children keep wanting to try the lollies made from the CD water flavouring, is it ok for them to eat them, does anyone know??

Thanks hedgemag xx

Sez

has started again!!
I am kicking myself. Meant to go to Woolies y'day to get some lolly moulds so I can make myself some FF lollies. Totally forgot and wont be able to get there till next Sat now....natch........

Mrs B

Silver Member
Sez, just use anything that will go in the freezer ok e.g. a cup and use a teaspoon for a stick. Ok it's not going to look like a lolly but who cares.

Kitteh

Resident geek
I once tried to make banana and chocolate icelollies.. with one of the little icelolly maker things.. but the icecream stuck in the bottom of the tube when i was pulling it out.. gutted.. tasted nice though.. i use water flavourings now.. and i can sit and eat them all if i want.. yay..

x x x

Each morning I whizz up a shake with 300mls of water & pour into 6 lolly moulds. Any flavour is ok and they last a lot longer than a shake and you can spread them out - I had three mid afternoon when it was really hot and three after my soup. Not quite like a cornetto but lovley all the same.

If you are going to freeze a shake - make sure it is no more than one a day.

Ice pops made with water flavourings are delicious and you can also make them up in ice cube trays Sez.

cherylxx

Silver Member
i make ice lollies using the tetras and ice lolly maker. once they are frozen, lower the tube into hot water for about 20-30 seconds and they slide out easily.
tastes gorgeous and has the texture of minimilk.
if u leave them out of freezer for about 15 minutes before eating them (left in the tubes), they have a more of a ice cream on a stick texture.