Idea for shakes if you're struggling

hazelr

Okay so I came up with an idea if you're struggling (it may have been mentioned before on the forums but I haven't seen it suggested and for any newcomers who don't wish to trawl through loads of posts)

Split the shakes into two. I use two mini seal containers to separate the shake sachets into two smaller portions and I add around 150 ml .. so instead of having 3 big shakes which leave me starving by the time the next ones due I have 6 smaller ones which curb my hunger throughout the day and I have found it extremely helpful as the hunger pangs were one of the the worst things for me.

Shake 1 - 1st half 6.30am, 2nd half - 9am
Shake 2 - 1st half 12pm, 2nd half 3-5pm depending on how I'm feeling
Shake 3 - 1st half 7/8pm (usually when I arrive home), 2nd shake an hour before bed.

That's just an example of how I split them down and what point during the day I drink them all.

Hope someone finds this useful ! :) and hope everyone's doing okay on the diet!

Also if you struggle with the flavour of the shakes, add ice and let it cool the shake for 5-10minutes.. the cooler it is the less you can taste

Drinking through a straw is also a good idea as it goes straight to the back of your throat then and you don't taste as much.
:)

EDIT- If you can't access ice during the day like me due to work or other things then I tend to pack a small flask full of ice as it doesn't melt much and is also great for cooling down water to drink as well.

thankyou!
glad the tips may come in handy!

Back