Ideal 'goal' weight

Aww... hey Twinny...

Glad you got it working hunny!... Although, I was curious how it worked it out too, so did it a few times changing exactly that, my 'stable weight'... as, like you, I have never really been a stable weight... always up and down! Totally agree!! However, despite changing this number, it kept coming back with my ideal weight being 9st 5lbs! It's a weird one, and am not gonna worry too much... I'll know when I'm the right weight/size... it'll be soon, just not quite yet... ;)

But yeah, getting close now... it's 6lbs to go now actually, as I changed my goal weight from 9st to 8st 12lbs!... thought it'd be fun to be 8st something!! Why not eh? Lol... :)

But yeah, 6lbs shouldn't take too long... I've decided to start RTM on the 15th June anyway, as am going away 5 weeks later and want to be on the 'alcohol allowed' week by the time I go! I won't over do it, but would at least like a little tipple whilst away... how exciting! :D

But don't worry, nope, I won't be going anywhere! Got another 19 days (not that I'm counting! Lol) on Total... and then 3 months of RTM to plough through, so am here for the long haul!

As for your weight going up... and up... and up! Well, that's not true now is it?! You have controlled your weight, which is why you are NOT 25 stone! Sure, you might have been if you'd not done LL, but that could be said for any of us if we'd not done various diets in the past, or weren't doing LL now! It's not about what could have been, it's about what we do now... and we're all smashing it! We're not going up... we're all going down!! We all totally rock!!! :D

xx

Back