Ideas and Innovations!

Domane

Can I just say that I LOVE this forum! I have learned SO many brilliant ways to incorporate tasty things into my diet. Just tried cauliflower "rice" for the first time tonight and it was lush. Scan-bran cakes, SW quiches, magic porridge and magic oaty pancakes, syn-free rice pudding.... all the kind of things I would never have known I could still eat. I just want to say THANK YOU to all of you for your inventions and innovations..... :)

Can I just say that I LOVE this forum! I have learned SO many brilliant ways to incorporate tasty things into my diet. Just tried cauliflower "rice" for the first time tonight and it was lush. Scan-bran cakes, SW quiches, magic porridge and magic oaty pancakes, syn-free rice pudding.... all the kind of things I would never have known I could still eat. I just want to say THANK YOU to all of you for your inventions and innovations..... :)

Hee, hee, this forum is great and soooo addictive. I try a couple of new things I find on here every week, keeps things fresh and interesting. Havn't tried the cauli-rice, gonna make some scan cake this week.

I've found some lovely recipes for syn-free sauces and chutneys on here. Getting totally addicted:D

Back