Ideas for asda

christmasfairy1

Silver Member
Going food shopping tomorrow , I'm planning on trying asda out, can u please let me have your fav asda foods with pp to help me with my ww friendly shopping list please( fairly new only 2 weeks I'n haven't done a proper shop yet)
Thanks x x

chicken breasts (usually get the 3 for £10 offer) none of the other stuff on atm is particularly fantastic. watch out for the lean mince tho, is a good buy.
bacon (to wrap around chicken and a ww cheese slice mmm)
ww cheese slices and the grated cheese (2 for £3)
plenty low pp snacks (milky ways, curly wurlys, hilights or options hot choc)
ww yogurts
fruit
steam fresh veg bags
ww ready meals for quick dinners
i often have the heinz mini meals (check and sweetcorn pasta) for lunch in a hurry 4pp
ww tinned soup
half spoon sugar (or sweetners)
uht skimmed milk (because I dont have milk that often and no one else drinks skimmed)
sugar free jelly sachets
flora extra light
baby potatoes
cold deli meat. I love the extra special turkey (2 for £5)
salad depending how much you like it. i just grab stuff to fill out a sandwich.
ww pizza (not particualy awesome) or asda sell a cosmo? branded pizza (10") (margarita) for 17pp for full pizza if youre a pizza freak like me.
breakfast cereal / porridge. weetabix if anything for me. watch the points, I picked up Jordans country mix and it was very high points :)
hope this helps a bit :)

if you like pizza the pizza fingers are 7pp each for the asda own and 6pp for the loaded ones and only 75p atm

asda sell a cosmo? branded pizza (10") (margarita) for 17pp for full pizza if youre a pizza freak like me.

:D I presumed this would be 83 points or something daft... That's ace at 17pp, thank you for this!!

They do a fresh taste piri piri chicken ( in a little pouch) and it's only 11 points- they do other varieties- they are yum!!

Thanks gll that helps a lot, going up there I'n about 10 mins as I didn't get that far the other day as a migraine took over grrrrrrrrrrr
Anyway anyone have any low pointed snacky ideas?
Thanks

snack a jacks, curly wurlys, milky ways, walkers baked crisps, ww bars/cakes aren't bad at all :D

LOL im about £30 up a week @ asda since dieting. crap food is really cheaper but in the long run, id rather spend more and feel better :D

cosmo.jpg

I accept cash cards or paypal :p (j/k)

have an awesome week and see u on the wed weigh in thread :D

Well i purchased the ww oval ones as they are only £1 each and their chilli beef one is delicious especially if you add a little chilli powder to spice it up a bit and their only 6pp

gutted - maybe they were sold out cos there on offer!!! i raided the shelf at our asda ;)

I have the asda fresh one. It's 10 pp for thin and crispy base and I usually just have a thin layer of cheese and Tom. I usually count this as about 6pm. Then I have peppers red onion olives and sometimes plain chicken or ham. It's a bit of guess work though but usually have alot of my weeklys left over

Back