1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Ideas for boot food!

Discussion in 'SW Winter Warmer Recipes' started by custardlipstick, 4 January 2011 Social URL.

1. custardlipstick

custardlipstick Addicted to Cheese

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    This is gona be an odd request but as of tomorrow I will be driving an hour up the m6 each day to work (im asking myself why but its work!) and i have emergency bedding, clothing and stuff in my car boot so that if i get stranded due to snow (which more is predicted) i will not freeze to death!

What im after is some ideas on what kinda food i can put in the boot. I had put some biccies and a sausage roll but now im on sw 100% and cereal bars have that movement effect on me which while possibly stuck on a motorway wouldnt be great!! haha even low/medium syn ideas appriciated thanks x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. crazyladyuk1

crazyladyuk1 Member

we would have sliced meat, plenty of fruit, flask of soup, kfc slimming world way, scotch eggs slimming world way, cooked chicken, boiled eggs .... hope this helps and have a safe journey
  4. Minnie1

Minnie1 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Love this thread! I'm always looking for 'on the go' foods as I travel a lot. Really handy to have a batch of soup made up for unexpected journeys... Would love to hear more ideas!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.