Ideas for leeks

we had a while ago leek risotto... it was absolutely delicious and you can use quite a few leeks to get a great flavour. Or you could slice and fry them in fry light and add a little synned fromage frai and make creamed leeks to go with salmon or some white fish? Add them to mashed potato and then top a shepards or cottage pie with. Just a few ideas to get you going :)

Yeah I was going to say leek and mushroom risotto or there is a fabby SW recipe for oozing leek risotto which has an egg in the middle and the yolk burst when you dig in with the fork.

Yeah I was going to say leek and mushroom risotto or there is a fabby SW recipe for oozing leek risotto which has an egg in the middle and the yolk burst when you dig in with the fork.

This sounds HEAVENLY. I've searched for the recipe but can't find it :sigh: Can you help?

I think that leeks and butternut squash go very well together. I put cubes of squash, thickly sliced leeks and skinless boneless chicken thighs in my slow cooker and it is just a lovely meal.

chicken and leek pie sounds really good. where do i find the recipe? thanks :)

Back