Ideas for making a bit extra money?

missgalaxy

Yummy Mummy! xx
Well as the title says, any ideas on how to make a bit extra cash? I know some people do these online survey does anyone know of any that are honest and not dodgy?

Any other ideas would be great! x

Hmmm making cup cakes and selling them at a Boot sale? Doing a Boot sale and getting rid of larger clothes? Making a recipe book and selling that too? Avon?

Not many suggestions, if you have capital its easier..But a few that cost nothing really. x

I'll be interested to see the replies too as I'm temping till the end of August then maternity leave.

I'd like to be able to do something from home too to make extra cash once the 2nd baby arrives.

I'm liking the cup cake/boot sale idea...

I used to do some mystery shopping for GFK. It was pretty good pay a while ago as they paid your petrol. They don't do that now, but jobs still pay on average £10 a time. You only get about one or two jobs a week though.

I do Pinecone surveys. They pay £4 a time, either in Luncheon vouchers (which you can use in Asda/Tesco etc) or Paypal. You only get about one survey a month to do though & each survey takes around 10-15 mins to complete.

I've been doing these online surveys for years and haven't ever made a penny lol I make "points" but never enough to buy anything with them. Think you really need the patience for them. The only time I ever made money out of not doing very much was by running a website with adverts on it, the more popular your website the better paid the ads are. I used Google AdSense when I done it. You could start up a Slimming World blog posting recipes ideas etc and use ads on it? Or a blog about anything you're interested in really, just a suggestion :D

Ipsos are good, I have had 3 big packs of washing powder to test for them in the past 3 months (24washes)

I used to mystery shop for quite a few comapnies and made a nice few exta quid and fit in around the kids. I work at a 'proper' job now and only do a few food ones

I do Valued Opinions research surveys and get vouchers every now and then!!! #

If you are a confident sales person, try Avon, BodyShop parties, Ann Summers, or any other sales party thing? Virgin Vie used to do parties etc.....

Car boots, selling on eBay, etc

Good luck!

Back