ideas for pork steaks

Hiya,
I read on a thread here about making syn free BBQ sauce so I'm going to make BBQ pork steaks and noodles.

There's also a recipe for sweet & sour sauce so u could make s&s pork with noodles?

I yet to try make either of these sauces but I'm making s&s chicken tomorrow so will post how it goes..

Cook up aubergine mushroom onion garlic tinned tomatoes and courgette add ginger and chiil and put raw pork steaks into a oven proof dish and pour the veggies over top grate hea cheese on top pop into oven on low for a few hours comes put really tender

I put a sprinkle of schwartz perfect shake 'pork' on them, grill and have with gravy and veg! Quick mini roast dinner :)
Or sprinkle with spices like piri piri and grill, then have with a HEb pitta and salad xx

Cook the pork in the oven with oven roasted veg, with white cabbage!

Attachments

• Sundays Dinner (Large).JPG
    Sundays Dinner (Large).JPG
    208.9 KB · Views: 153
I make a tomato sauce using passata, 1/4pt veg stock, a chilli and a tablespoon of honey. You get the sweetness of the honey followed by the heat of the chilli - and we love it! Lightly fry the pork and add to the simmering sauce to finish cooking for 15 minutes and serve with garlic roasted potatoes and steamed green beans - nom nom! x

This is what we had on friday :)

dry fry pork in frying pan to seal
in an oven dish add tin toms and a little veg stock, onion, garlic and worcester sauce with a dash of wine (don't forget to add syns) cooked on a lowish heat till tender.

Hubby and I really enjoyed it

I made a delicious sauce to go with pork last week, fry some onions and garlic in fry light, stir through some quark and some wholegrain mustard. Lovely! Could also add mushrooms too

Back