Ideas for tonight please!

KatD90

Hi team :)

I'm trying to empty the fridge before the big shop and trying to think of what to do for tonight's dinner. I've got Philadelphia light, turkey, bacon, red peppers and red onions. Was thinking pasta with all of the above but it might be lacking in flavour with just Philadelphia. What else could I add to make it really super tasty?!

Garlic :drool: Got any spices/herbs?

I agree with garlic, or cajun seasoning?

Garlic makes everything better! Got quite a few spices & herbs, but I'm never sure which ones to put with which things! I've got sage, mixed herbs, Italian herbs, chilli powder, cumin, oregano, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and dried chives

Ooh a few tsps of the mixed / Italian herbs or oregano would yum that up I reckon :) Tin of tomatoes? Stick em in early in the cooking so plenty of time to infuse.

There's a recipe for Spaghetti carbonara on the Philly site here. Basically pasta, philly, veg stock, egg, bacon. You could mess around with that recipe... add some herbs as suggested above, add in some peppers, onions etc.

Thanks everyone! Loads of ideas :) I've only just joined this forum but you guys are awesome, and I've only just joined slimming world and I think that's awesome too! Thanks for your help :) x

Back