Ideas??

Well, I know I'm not actually contributing to this thread, but I've chosen to stick to alternating red and green day, because I have tried EE before and always put on weight, but just reading what has been said on here has helped me to understand it completely and realise that when I have done EE, I have not been completely following the 1/3 rule as some of you wonderful ladies have explained, and I have to say I had the "oh!" lightbulb kind of moment!!!! :) thank you! I will try it next week using your advice! X

I had wondered about that myself :( I think its a bad idea, by all means promote superfree but dont make it the be all and end all. Different folks... :confused:

when i joined and had my introduction with my C she was going through the book when she got to green and red pages she said just ignore these pages you don't need them

I like all the plans but I have found that the best way forward for me is to mix them throughout the week. On everage, I do 2 EE , 2 Green and 3 Red days but it all depends on what I fancy at the time.

I've been doing SW for three months now and did EE for the first two months but I got fed up of constantly worrying about the superfree side of things. At one point, all I did was spend my days working out if I should have veg or salad with my dinner and I became obsessive!

I guess what I'm trying to say is that you don't have to just stick to one plan - variety is the spice of life, as they say!

when i joined and had my introduction with my C she was going through the book when she got to green and red pages she said just ignore these pages you don't need them

Shocking! Their job is to support their members through their slimming journey, not 'sell' them whatever plan makes the most money for the company.

tranquility said:
I'm not a SW-er but I have heard rumours from various sources that the SW mission is to get everyone on EE and phase out the red/green plans completely.

I can see it going this way tbh. I can appreciate if youve never done sw before it may seem more like healthy eating or normal eating but i do actually like the old plans better for some reason!! Tbh i can remember when i first started mac cheese corned beef and stag chilli were free

Back