if at first you don't suceed..

Hi all!
I am trying Slimming World for the first time. I am currently in my first week. Finding it fun but also still some confusion. I still struggle with how I can eat all this and lose weight but SW is highly recommended. I must admit I have rarely been hungry this week, even when i have been bored.

A bit about me
I am a soon to be 27 year old. I have a soon to be 10 year old. As of tomorrow I will finish my degree. Being a student and having an office job are two things that have contributed to my weight gain. I am about 12st 7lb. Ideally would like to be 10st 7. I have hypothyroidism and had a full thyroidectomoy in 2007. I have tried a few diets, ww, celebrity slim, calorie counting, G.I and clean eating. I either didn't feel full and didn't really lose. I am really confident at the moment. I have a deadline of at least October (graduation).

Think I've rambled on for enough...

Welcome to the forum Mondayschild ;) SW has done me proud and you should never feel hungry when on it. I certainly don't

Hiya, welcome :)
weigh management is hard work at the best of times. Haveing had a thyroidectomoy, must make it harder?
i'm terrable when its exam time or assesment time. I end up doing revision with chrisps :( Sure you will loose loads by october :)
Good luck with your joureny.

Welcome! :)

Back